Thread: Hello

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    haxlolftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    I detect troll and you are actually a new member
    therefore this should be in the New & returning member introductions
    No you are wrong, for I am not a "troll"

    Once again, I win. Please just give up.

    Quote Originally Posted by pedrogra View Post
    wasnt it easier to get 1k posts and name change
    No, it wouldn't.

  2. #17
    Raiden-Thunder God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by haxlolftw View Post
    No you are wrong, for I am not a "troll"

    Once again, I win. Please just give up.



    No, it wouldn't.
    ^ Proof, Kthxbye
    Fast as lightning, or as strong as thunder. You decide...

    [formally known as haxlolftw]

  3. #18
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by haxlolftw View Post
    No you are wrong, for I am not a "troll"

    Once again, I win. Please just give up.



    No, it wouldn't.
    just spam as i do

  4. #19
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden-Thunder God View Post
    ^ Proof, Kthxbye
    so if i get AVGN to log on and say that he is me and i am him
    i am really AVGN?
    Besides i doubt you ewre even here long enough to introdue yourself on the proper thread anyway





  5. #20
    Raiden-Thunder God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrogra View Post
    just spam as i do
    No thank you, unlike you I prefer to earn such things.
    Fast as lightning, or as strong as thunder. You decide...

    [formally known as haxlolftw]

  6. #21
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden-Thunder God View Post
    No thank you, unlike you I prefer to earn such things.
    so thats why you have around 50 posts between your '2 accounts'





  7. #22
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden-Thunder God View Post
    No thank you, unlike you I prefer to earn such things.
    another good way to harvest posts is to argue about stupid things, wath the g3? thread

  8. #23
    haxlolftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    so if i get AVGN to log on and say that he is me and i am him
    i am really AVGN?
    Besides i doubt you ewre even here long enough to introdue yourself on the proper thread anyway
    You are very annoying, here I am again on my old account to provide you with as much proof as possible, if you ever pay attention you will find that neither of these accounts will be on at the same time. Also, why would someone allow someone else to completely take their identity?

    You my friend, are not very smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by pedrogra View Post
    another good way to harvest posts is to argue about stupid things, wath the g3? thread
    Arguing about stupid things is pointless and time wasting. The only reason I'm continuing this stupid conversation is because i am very bored with nothing to do.

  9. #24
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by haxlolftw View Post
    You are very annoying, here I am again on my old account to provide you with as much proof as possible, if you ever pay attention you will find that neither of these accounts will be on at the same time. Also, why would someone allow someone else to completely take their identity?

    You my friend, are not very smart.



    Arguing about stupid things is pointless and time wasting. The only reason I'm continuing this stupid conversation is because i am very bored with nothing to do.
    so u c we r arguing in this thread

  10. #25
    Raiden-Thunder God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrogra View Post
    so u c we r arguing in this thread
    Yes, but again, i have nothing to do, therefore i have time to waste.

    What's your excuse?
    Fast as lightning, or as strong as thunder. You decide...

    [formally known as haxlolftw]

  11. #26
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden-Thunder God View Post
    Yes, but again, i have nothing to do, therefore i have time to waste.

    What's your excuse?
    i hav nothing to fo too

  12. #27
    Raiden-Thunder God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrogra View Post
    i hav nothing to fo too
    Forgive me, but poor grammar and spelling mistakes annoy me.
    Fast as lightning, or as strong as thunder. You decide...

    [formally known as haxlolftw]

  13. #28
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden-Thunder God View Post
    Forgive me, but poor grammar and spelling mistakes annoy me.
    ikr
    /tooshort

  14. #29
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    So you have no life
    you get bored and argue on the internet
    how old are you, 5?





  15. #30
    Raiden-Thunder God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedthesea View Post
    So you have no life
    you get bored and argue on the internet
    how old are you, 5?
    I have a life, if i didn't i wouldn't be living now would I? Also I am not 5, if I was I can assure you I wouldn't be typing with the correct spelling and grammar I am using now, I doubt i would even be able to use a computer at the age of 5. actually. If you wish to know my age solve this problem:

    Find the value of A:
    A= x-y

    x = 15 * 56 - 580/(2 * 4)

    y = 1680/ (74 + 48 - 22 - 4)

    A man with your "mental capacity" should be able to get it without a calculator.

    Good luck, and remember: if you try to use a calculator on this, it will flip shit.

    Edit: Just to let you know i gave you a very easy one
    Last edited by Raiden-Thunder God; 12-29-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    Fast as lightning, or as strong as thunder. You decide...

    [formally known as haxlolftw]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast