Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    VFHDeathTRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic

    This is <input name="RADDeathTRAP" />

    Hello everyone! You may be wondering: 1. "Who is this guy?" 2. "He is just another leecher!" 3. "Do we care to know this guy?" 4. "Should we even read this post?"

    My answer would be, "It does not matter what you prefer of me, I am here for me for the time being... To further educate myself on the advantages of learning how to use technology to your advantage! So far, This is what I have under my belt:
    1. HTML (Main, including: CSS, and Java Script)
    2. .vbs .bat (First time ever learning about computers this is what I started working with, pretty rusty with it.)
    3. I know basic C++ (very, very basic) I learned If statements, simple integers, and values. (My compiler did not work, even though it was Bloodshed Dev C++ compiler)
    4. I am now starting to acknowledge my self with Cheat engine 6.1, Injectors, and etc. (this is my main reason here)

    Youtube only goes so far as to teach me the basics of all of the above... (I normally just learn the fundamentals and the rest is self taught.)

    My name: Roland. My Underground handle and normal gaming name: RADDeathTRAP/VFHDeathTRAP
    I am 18, soon to be working at McDonalds. I enjoy cars (I know how to service vehicles, repair a wide variety of problems with internal parts (Mechanical problems, I.E. Engine re-fabrication), I enjoy almost any type of games (Except simple flash games bore the hell out of me), I prefer my xbox 360 over all things to do with gaming, but when I feel an itch to get creative and in-depth gaming I rely on my HP Pavillion gaming laptop for games such as: 1. Need for Speed world 2. League of Legends 3. World of Warcraft (haven't played in ages due to a keylogger hi-jacking and inevitably getting my account locked forever) 4. I use to play FPSMMO games such as: Combat Arms, Cross Fire, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and few others. 5. Champions Online 6. Metin2 7. Lord of the Rings Online 8. Runes of Magic 9. and random assortments of many other games.
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0


  2. #2
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Welcome here to mpgh Roland!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-12-2011)

  4. #3
    VFHDeathTRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you lol, for the longest I remember being a non-member lurking for a few days then coming back every few months to a year or two (I don't know how long this place has been here) but I do remember the name.
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0


  5. #4
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,850
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by VFHDeathTRAP View Post
    Hello everyone! You may be wondering: 1. "Who is this guy?" 2. "He is just another leecher!" 3. "Do we care to know this guy?" 4. "Should we even read this post?"

    My answer would be, "It does not matter what you prefer of me, I am here for me for the time being... To further educate myself on the advantages of learning how to use technology to your advantage! So far, This is what I have under my belt:
    1. HTML (Main, including: CSS, and Java Script)
    2. .vbs .bat (First time ever learning about computers this is what I started working with, pretty rusty with it.)
    3. I know basic C++ (very, very basic) I learned If statements, simple integers, and values. (My compiler did not work, even though it was Bloodshed Dev C++ compiler)
    4. I am now starting to acknowledge my self with Cheat engine 6.1, Injectors, and etc. (this is my main reason here)

    Youtube only goes so far as to teach me the basics of all of the above... (I normally just learn the fundamentals and the rest is self taught.)

    My name: Roland. My Underground handle and normal gaming name: RADDeathTRAP/VFHDeathTRAP
    I am 18, soon to be working at McDonalds. I enjoy cars (I know how to service vehicles, repair a wide variety of problems with internal parts (Mechanical problems, I.E. Engine re-fabrication), I enjoy almost any type of games (Except simple flash games bore the hell out of me), I prefer my xbox 360 over all things to do with gaming, but when I feel an itch to get creative and in-depth gaming I rely on my HP Pavillion gaming laptop for games such as: 1. Need for Speed world 2. League of Legends 3. World of Warcraft (haven't played in ages due to a keylogger hi-jacking and inevitably getting my account locked forever) 4. I use to play FPSMMO games such as: Combat Arms, Cross Fire, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and few others. 5. Champions Online 6. Metin2 7. Lord of the Rings Online 8. Runes of Magic 9. and random assortments of many other games.
    Now that's how you introduce yourself. Welcome to MPGH Roland.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-12-2011)

  7. #5
    Hexicidal²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Milky Road
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    1,567
    My Mood
    Fine
    Welcome to MPGH roland

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexicidal² For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-12-2011)

  9. #6
    VFHDeathTRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Haha, you like my effort and non lazy attitude huh?
    Thanks again everyone.
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0


  10. #7
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    agreed, usually people just say something gay "Like: Hi there"

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to iiSnipez For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-12-2011)

  12. #8
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Welcome to MPGH Roland.

    Another person who knows how to use grammar properly, I respect that in a guy.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester Bennington For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-12-2011)

  14. #9
    VFHDeathTRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddKarma View Post
    Welcome to MPGH Roland.

    Another person who knows how to use grammar properly, I respect that in a guy.
    Well, It took me a few years of getting flamed on the internet for using "txt speak" to understand people will appreciate my company online even more if I use what I learned in school.


    I EVEN GET FLAMED IN GAMES FOR USING CORRECT GRAMMAR OR FOR "TROLLING" SOME WHO SAYS, "wat up wit u? did u die 2? OH i WR3K!"
    :/

    Even though some of my grammatical structure of the sentences I formed were slightly on the less literate side. Thanks!
    Last edited by VFHDeathTRAP; 12-12-2011 at 08:56 AM.
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0


  15. #10
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by VFHDeathTRAP View Post
    Well, It took me a few years of getting flamed on the internet for using "txt speak" to understand people will appreciate my company online even more if I use what I learned in school.


    I EVEN GET FLAMED IN GAMES FOR USING CORRECT GRAMMAR OR FOR "TROLLING" SOME WHO SAYS, "wat up wit u? did u die 2? OH i WR3K!"
    :/

    Even though some of my grammatical structure of the sentences I formed were slightly on the less literate side. Thanks!
    I cant "text" speak anymore. Well idk if Brb is really text speak, I say that and thats about it ...

  16. #11
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by VFHDeathTRAP View Post
    Well, It took me a few years of getting flamed on the internet for using "txt speak" to understand people will appreciate my company online even more if I use what I learned in school.


    I EVEN GET FLAMED IN GAMES FOR USING CORRECT GRAMMAR OR FOR "TROLLING" SOME WHO SAYS, "wat up wit u? did u die 2? OH i WR3K!"
    :/

    Even though some of my grammatical structure of the sentences I formed were slightly on the less literate side. Thanks!
    I know where you're coming from dude and yes, some of it was a bit illiterate but you are one of the select few that can actually be bothered to try.

    You're more than welcome bro and though I may not be the most experienced member on this site, if you have any problems then I'll try to help as best as I can.


    Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
    I cant "text" speak anymore. Well idk if Brb is really text speak, I say that and thats about it ...
    IKR & OMFG are just about the only ones I use anymore. (I use the former more often than the latter though)
    Last edited by Chester Bennington; 12-12-2011 at 09:02 AM.

  17. #12
    VFHDeathTRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think those are more abruptly accepted among internet users, meaning you will be back or shows how much of a hurry you are in to be "AFK", also
    to show enthusiasm in some cases,
    I.E: OMFG DUDE LOOK AT THAT! ROFLMAO!
    BRB BIO BREAK!
    <Project DeathInjectV1.0


  18. #13
    iiSnipez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    St.Louis
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by VFHDeathTRAP View Post
    I think those are more abruptly accepted among internet users, meaning you will be back or shows how much of a hurry you are in to be "AFK", also
    to show enthusiasm in some cases,
    I.E: OMFG DUDE LOOK AT THAT! ROFLMAO!
    BRB BIO BREAK!
    Yeah but Dude isnt really a text word. People have been saying dude since the 70's ...

  19. #14
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,755
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Welcome. Quite a introduction you got there.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-13-2011)

  21. #15
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,140
    My Mood
    Lurking
    welcome to mpgh .
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    VFHDeathTRAP (12-18-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
  2. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  3. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. Quotes & Lists
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 06:14 PM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread