I first joined (like many people here) for the hacks, but then I saw that this community can really help me with my hacking skills. Of course, I'm relatively new here, but I've had a little bit of experience. I used to be in Anonymous, but all it taught me was how to DoS, never use 5 LOIC clients at the same time, and that VPN's make your computer slow as fuck. So now I'm here to enhance my hacking (mostly game hacking) skills, so before I do, I need to ask some questions.
1. If I were to hack some accounts, should I use some kind of VPN, or Proxy? (I know this is stupid but I'm a newbie.)
2. What VPN or Proxy would you recommend?
3. Is FoxyProxy good enough for hiding your web activity?
4. I'm into Minecraft hacking, so what are some good plugins for griefing? I already have a client but some other plugins/mods would help a lot.
1. You should use a VPN, one that doesn't rat you out
2. Not sure
3. Never heard of it
4. Plugins? You mean mods? I find griefcraft good.
Thanks for the help. I've used HotspotShield when I was an Anon, I DoSed a lot of shit as a loner and with a group. So I assume it works great. Yes, I do mean mods, but on a lot of servers if I use my mod it has some sort of anti-cheat or anti-hack plugins (or whatever the hell its called.) So I could use some guidance when it comes to that. Got any dice?
Well, there is no way to bypass Nocheat or any other plugins atm. Some buttdick on ********** lurks the forums for all of the clients and bassicly disables everything with his plugin; and alot of servers use nocheat.