Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,992
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    7,177

    I have returned.

    Yeah, well I left a while back on a coding adventure for an RSPS, and it never took off.

    So, I'm back.

    <3 Uhmazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  2. #2
    Clique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Tired
    Welcome back.

    Vouch Thread
     
    Skype: live:clique.mpgh

  3. #3
    Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
    Premium Member
    Heterodon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,503
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    173
    welcome back









    MPGH Member Since August 05th, 2012
    MPGH Donator Since March 18th, 2013








  4. #4
    Xanthochroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Is
    Posts
    360
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    51
    No idea who the fuck you are, but welcome back.

  5. #5
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,712
    Welcome to MPGH.

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

  6. #6
    I EAT COCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,312
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthochroid View Post
    No idea who the fuck you are, but welcome back.
    I have no fucking ideia who you are also, but welcome back OP.

  7. #7
    To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    heythere123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around the Block!
    Posts
    9,020
    Reputation
    1174
    Thanks
    1,944
    welcome back to MPGH mate
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013


  8. #8
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,560
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,459
    Welcome back to MPGH

  9. #9
    R3Dx666†'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Steam: MrTricklez
    Posts
    1,720
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    2,256
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Uhmazed
    Join Date Jan 2013
    ------------------------
    why would you say your back if you just joined?
    welcome to mpgh

  10. #10
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,600
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,724
    My Mood
    Amused
    Welcome back to MPGH!
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  11. #11
    Tacticious✓'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    3,617
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Welcome back I guess
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

  12. #12
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Welcome back :|



  13. #13
    【=◈︿◈=】【=◈︿◈=】
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,772
    Reputation
    2378
    Thanks
    2,027
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Welcome back to MPGH.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  14. #14
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,992
    Reputation
    2316
    Thanks
    7,177
    Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    @Uhmazed
    Join Date Jan 2013
    ------------------------
    why would you say your back if you just joined?
    welcome to mpgh
    3 months after join date means just joined apparently?
    Seems legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    WHEN HE DIES IT WILL BE THE ULTIMATE INSULT

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  15. #15
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,698
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    7,587
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Welcome Back To MPGH.


     


    Editor - N/A
    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

    Here ends the legend of me; may I rest in peace.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i have returned.
    By Taco in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:33 AM
  2. I have returned!
    By Voltage552 in forum Sudden Attack General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. I HAVE RETURNED :DDD
    By luongoo in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 12:18 AM
  5. I have returned.
    By August2007 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 03:19 PM