Thanks

New Guy Lookin For "assistance"

hello people of MPGH..i am extremely new to this forum..my main goal for signing up was to get some gameplay assistance with BO2 for the PS3....soooo many players have some sort of hack now days, it makes it hard for people like me not top have a coronary...I guess if you cant beat em, join em...

So that's why im here...I have scowered the internet for hack downloads and everything comes with a virus or some stupid ******...I have exhausted all my avenues and would like some help...I have looked through the forums and haven't seen anything in the way of "aimbots" and such..maybe I just looked in the wrong place. could someone point me in the right direction? ********
    Last edited by menta1y_unstab1; 08-04-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks
    There are not many hacks for Consoles, i think u should buy one, cause ive never seen a free one.

Thanks
    Hi, Where I can buy an aimbot/wallhack for ps3 BO2?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by menta1y_unstab1 View Post
    hello people of MPGH..i am extremely new to this forum..my main goal for signing up was to get some gameplay assistance with BO2 for the PS3....soooo many players have some sort of hack now days, it makes it hard for people like me not top have a coronary...I guess if you cant beat em, join em...

So that's why im here...I have scowered the internet for hack downloads and everything comes with a virus or some stupid ******...I have exhausted all my avenues and would like some help...I have looked through the forums and haven't seen anything in the way of "aimbots" and such..maybe I just looked in the wrong place. could someone point me in the right direction? ********

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I do not think there are many: (