Thread: Hi...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Hi...

Hi, im new, but im not new, basically i enjoy lurking, so much so i make lurking an art, but i also have a strong oppinion, lately i have either been too drunk or bored to just lurk, so ive been posting

anyways, ive been lurking here almost weekly for the past few years, as u can see my post count clearly does not match my starting date.

I enjoy scripting, im a programmer at heart, but ussually end up doing design and art aswell. (not that i dont enjoy that aswell)

I hack in 99% of the games i play. Im a lifetime member to most hack forums, and have released a few scripts and hacks on alot of them, some of which have made it back here, most of which havent given me credit. But being as anonymous as i am, i dont like to take too much credit, especially considering when most of the time what is leaked is more my tutorials, and when they are leaked they end up making it theirs anyways.

My hacker tool of choice would be cheat engine.

I haven't actually read anyone elses Hello thread, so im just making this my own.

When i start something i ussually dont stop.

I recently donated to MPGH, basically it was to say thanks for everything over the years.

My favourite thing about MPGH is that you release soo many hacks without requiring me to pay for them, although most of them are stolen or cracked. and your generally a great community, although 90% are 12 year olds that just wanna win.

About me: Im Australian, im a qualified computer technician and programmer, i currently live in Vancouver and am a bartender/waiter/busboy/"whatever they want me to do" but anyways, im quiet but love working with people, hence im not doing any actual computer work.

I recently turned 21, and celebrated in Vegas.

Anyways thats pretty much as much about me personally as im prepared to share.

I play just about every game, and have just about every game, if you want to play a game with me, odds are i have it and i will play with you.

So, Thanks for everything MPGH members, i have enjoyed lurking all these years, and will try now to be more active.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    Hi, im new, but im not new, basically i enjoy lurking, so much so i make lurking an art, but i also have a strong oppinion, lately i have either been too drunk or bored to just lurk, so ive been posting

anyways, ive been lurking here almost weekly for the past few years, as u can see my post count clearly does not match my starting date.

I enjoy scripting, im a programmer at heart, but ussually end up doing design and art aswell. (not that i dont enjoy that aswell)

I hack in 99% of the games i play. Im a lifetime member to most hack forums, and have released a few scripts and hacks on alot of them, some of which have made it back here, most of which havent given me credit. But being as anonymous as i am, i dont like to take too much credit, especially considering when most of the time what is leaked is more my tutorials, and when they are leaked they end up making it theirs anyways.

My hacker tool of choice would be cheat engine.

I haven't actually read anyone elses Hello thread, so im just making this my own.

When i start something i ussually dont stop.

I recently donated to MPGH, basically it was to say thanks for everything over the years.

My favourite thing about MPGH is that you release soo many hacks without requiring me to pay for them, although most of them are stolen or cracked. and your generally a great community, although 90% are 12 year olds that just wanna win.

About me: Im Australian, im a qualified computer technician and programmer, i currently live in Vancouver and am a bartender/waiter/busboy/"whatever they want me to do" but anyways, im quiet but love working with people, hence im not doing any actual computer work.

I recently turned 21, and celebrated in Vegas.

Anyways thats pretty much as much about me personally as im prepared to share.

I play just about every game, and have just about every game, if you want to play a game with me, odds are i have it and i will play with you.

So, Thanks for everything MPGH members, i have enjoyed lurking all these years, and will try now to be more active.
    welcome <3

if you'd like to hack some games i can PM them to you
    Vouch Copy Profile

MPGH Achievements:
    Member - 21 January 2012
    Donator - 12 August 2015
    BattleOn Minion - 11 September 2015
    DayZ Hacks Minion - 6 December 2015
    Technology News - 12 December 2015
    Call Of Duty Hacks & Cheats Minion - 2 January 2016

Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Thanks for typing all this and I didn't read anything , anyways welcome back.

Thanks
    Welcome to the forums man! I hope you have a great time here further. You can find me the most in the Graphics & Art section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Welcome to MPGH...