Thread: Hello!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Hello!

Daman222 here, just saying hello and a quick introduction. I play alot of MMO's to start. Most of them I play legit on my mains, but a few I get bored and smurf around with hacks, heh, why not? Anyhow, I'm not new to MPGH so to speak, I used to browse the forums on a regular basis for a year or more for tips and help, but was never sure if it was completely legit because I was a nub. Finally smartened up on the goings of things and decided hell, I'm going to make me an account and help contribute to this massive community of *mostly* good people, I look forward to chatting around on the forums and offering input where I can!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman222 View Post
    Daman222 here, just saying hello and a quick introduction. I play alot of MMO's to start. Most of them I play legit on my mains, but a few I get bored and smurf around with hacks, heh, why not? Anyhow, I'm not new to MPGH so to speak, I used to browse the forums on a regular basis for a year or more for tips and help, but was never sure if it was completely legit because I was a nub. Finally smartened up on the goings of things and decided hell, I'm going to make me an account and help contribute to this massive community of *mostly* good people, I look forward to chatting around on the forums and offering input where I can!
    I like you already , Welcome to MPGH.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170