Thread: hi!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    homojumala666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Drunk

    hi!

    -Any want make for me signature whit anime / something whit names: Love And Lucifer

    I hope some have time to make :-)


    -Sorry if wrong section


  2. #2
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Your going to get flamed now.
    Here the link to the right spot.

    Beg here.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-signature-request/

  3. #3
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,471
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  4. #4
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Your going to get flamed now.
    Here the link to the right spot.
    wheres teh link ?

    @homojumala666 this is the wrong section.

    Forum>>Graphics>>request a signtaure.

    ... want so hard was it, no!

  5. #5
    homojumala666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstund101 View Post
    Your going to get flamed now.
    Here the link to the right spot.

    Beg here.
    Signature Request - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    well i don't remember all sections o.o


  6. #6
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by reeciboi View Post
    wheres teh link ?

    @homojumala666 this is the wrong section.

    Forum>>Graphics>>request a signtaure.

    ... want so hard was it, no!
    Hah hah haha haha haha haha ahha
    Get of my dick/

  7. #7
    Oompa loompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eindhoven =]
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Since june 2008 hah?





  8. #8
    homojumala666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Derooie2 View Post
    Since june 2008 hah?
    havent been online ages


  9. #9
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    why so fanni?

  10. #10
    Lukas59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Linz
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    305
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    why so fanni?
    cause homojumala666 begged in General section for a signature

  11. #11
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Homojumala!! You are online~!!! <33

  12. #12
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    omg all these old fags comming back

  13. #13
    PandN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GULF COAST OF FLORIDA ^^
    Posts
    508
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Happy
    HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE
    Even tho he has 500+ post since he has been gone so long can we call him ******?

  14. #14
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,065
    My Mood
    Hot
    o hello
    why are u out cs







  15. #15
    homojumala666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    o hello
    why are u out cs
    Arun took me away from cs :P


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast