Thread: RPG and Law

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Dillonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    RPG and Law

    Does the Law have a greater blast radius? Sometimes the RPG doesn't damage people almost right next to it and the Law does.

  2. #2
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillonz View Post
    Does the Law have a greater blast radius? Sometimes the RPG doesn't damage people almost right next to it and the Law does.
    um not sure i think the rpg is stronger with means bigger blast radius because i kill ppl in death room with 2 shots i can an ultra the most and when i use the law its a 2 shot kill directly so im thinking the rpg is better and more damage
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  3. #3
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    um not sure i think the rpg is stronger with means bigger blast radius because i kill ppl in death room with 2 shots i can an ultra the most and when i use the law its a 2 shot kill directly so im thinking the rpg is better and more damage
    I AGREE RPG ISH BEETTER
    Get The Fuck Out.



  4. #4
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    The LAW in real life is an antitank rifle, use to damage or take out tanks in urban or close environments, allowing them to be discarded after use.

    The RPG-7 is a grenade launcher (rocket propelled grenade) small blast damage but more damage because of the small focus area, the grenade is able to bounce off ground and therefore, if you have a loaded RPG-7 (lets say you can't be killed). If you aim it at the ground, it does not often explode on contact, it bounces off. You can use a spring mattress on your tank and it'll bounce off and do little or no damage. The grenade in the RPG is a timer, once the timer kicks in, the RPG will explode onto contact.

  5. #5
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The LAW in real life is an antitank rifle, use to damage or take out tanks in urban or close environments, allowing them to be discarded after use.

    The RPG-7 is a grenade launcher (rocket propelled grenade) small blast damage but more damage because of the small focus area, the grenade is able to bounce off ground and therefore, if you have a loaded RPG-7 (lets say you can't be killed). If you aim it at the ground, it does not often explode on contact, it bounces off. You can use a spring mattress on your tank and it'll bounce off and do little or no damage. The in the RPG is a timer, once the timer kicks in, the RPG will explode onto contact.
    smart bish D=lol jk
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  6. #6
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    RPG ish much better. (copying gtfo)
    YOU'RE A SPAZ?
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] RPG-7 Law and M79 to Knife
    By lengkhong in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 06:50 PM
  2. [Release] law rpg and mines instant unload (no reload)
    By dyloser in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. rpg-7 and law to knive
    By pandda in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:13 AM
  4. [Idea] RPG or LAW to Knife.
    By cakoman in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
  5. [RELEASE] M92FS to G23 Chrome and LAW to M136
    By hack4urlife in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:25 PM