Thread: PLEASE READ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    gallopokoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,584
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    226
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Nice for coming clean. Also, don't release the hack to people with less than 300 posts. LOTS of leechers here. PM it to people, don't make a thread, or make a thread, and make the people with over 300 posts PM you.

  2. #17
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    someone could have been killed by the time u came out with the truth


    LIVERPOOL FC


  3. #18
    Luke6.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Luke420's house
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    someone could have been killed by the time u came out with the truth
    On your knees.

    How the fuck could someone of been killed?

  4. #19
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by admanms View Post
    On your knees.

    How the fuck could someone of been killed?
    its a life and death situation we have here


    LIVERPOOL FC


  5. #20
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
    I Dont Want This To be Leeched!
    2500 post limit please...

    And making it pivate would be called

    ASMR...Search it.

  6. #21
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    Wow ten post choob i know you only came for the hacks
    i say some 1 banns choobs like him!!
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  7. #22
    NuB_GhOsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well guys at least he came clean

  8. #23
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by NuB_GhOsT View Post
    well guys at least he came clean
    no not this guy i mean the other guy that has 10 post count and is only here for hacks atleast he posted a hack even though he took credit for something that wasnt his he kinda hlped us in a way(to get working hacks)and i ment they should bann choobs like Finalact...EDIT: and also i say we make it more than just 100+ post because then alot of the ppl who abuse the hacks will have them... most done abuse but alot will
    Last edited by bloddyapache; 01-06-2010 at 03:35 PM.
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  9. #24
    jeevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Inspired
    OK I HAVE MADE MI FINAL DESISION AND THE PEOPLE WHO WILL GIVE ME THEIR HACK WILL HAVE TO GIFT ME SOMETHING UP TO 3k nx OR WHAT U CAN DO ITS GET UP TO 301 POST+

    BTW I WILL BE CHECKING UR PAGE TO SEE IF U WENT OF TO SPAM SECTION TO GET POSTS

  10. #25
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    Don't worry about it
    Things are leeched all the time,

  11. #26
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lolwut? Lol lower it to 250+ posts plz XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  12. #27
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Don't worry about it
    Things are leeched all the time,
    well the diference was that he removed credits and put his own name in.

    I actually wasn't expecting this but I'd like to say that I forgive him for the most part.

  13. #28
    NuB_GhOsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    no not this guy i mean the other guy that has 10 post count and is only here for hacks atleast he posted a hack even though he took credit for something that wasnt his he kinda hlped us in a way(to get working hacks)and i ment they should bann choobs like Finalact...EDIT: and also i say we make it more than just 100+ post because then alot of the ppl who abuse the hacks will have them... most done abuse but alot will
    Sorry I didnt read the whole post

  14. #29
    NuB_GhOsT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,083
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jeevin View Post
    OK I HAVE MADE MI FINAL DESISION AND THE PEOPLE WHO WILL GIVE ME THEIR HACK WILL HAVE TO GIFT ME SOMETHING UP TO 3k nx OR WHAT U CAN DO ITS GET UP TO 301 POST+

    BTW I WILL BE CHECKING UR PAGE TO SEE IF U WENT OF TO SPAM SECTION TO GET POSTS
    Cant use the spam section to get posts

  15. #30
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wow great double post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please Read If you Need a Hack.
    By MaskedFox in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:17 PM
  2. $$help me please read $$
    By Danielis2cool in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 08:44 PM
  3. Korean Warrock Problems PLEASE READ :(
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 10:21 PM
  4. Please Read And Answer !!!
    By LiLLeO in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:38 AM