Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll ROUGHLY give you that ca needs to have AVA graphics they are not even that good, but it wouldn't look bad, altho it would completly change gamplay.

    But gamplay of ava is just pathetic, plain pathetic. AVA is ok if ur playing it for a week.

    No wonder they have so low people huh? Really guys think about this there's a reason for everything.

  2. #17
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted
    WTF? A.V.A. Gameplay isnt pathetic its the same as Call of Duty 4 which tons of people love.



  3. #18
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    A.v.a graphis is pretty nice but i really dont have a problem with ca graphics either

  4. #19
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    never played A.V.A.
    But if it's as good as mw2 you should play it o.o
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я 4TZ♫

  5. #20
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Stop bragging about mw2, i cbf dling it.
    Never tried ava, thought about it, forgot about it, thinking about it now.

  6. #21
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    HOLY SHIT YOU ARE BACKKKKKK >.>
    I still brag moar about mw2
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я 4TZ♫

  7. #22
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    WTF? A.V.A. Gameplay isnt pathetic its the same as Call of Duty 4 which tons of people love.
    So you admit its a cheap copy of a game that's already out there nice.

    First the controls are a mess you get very annoyed about the sprinting way.

    And yes JUST as you say it is in fact similar to COD 4 MW 1 or 2 gameplay. And that's lame and stupid, why? because on CoD you had nicer weps and even more grapics here it's just CAMPING ALL THE FKN DAY AND SEE WHAT U GET. And that sucks on both games ( CoD and Ava). True that u can camp on CA but never as hard and on those 2 games.

  8. #23
    Lolland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lolland!
    Posts
    3,165
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    868
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Oh no, not another one of these threads.

    We've all agreed that CA is better.

  9. #24
    Mannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    r u serious.

    A.V.A is better.

    There are about 35 maps in the Korean Version, and soon they will come here too, since it's the same company and shit but different countries and people.

    There are 12 game modes-

    Annihilation
    Free For All
    Team Deathmatch
    Demolition
    Domination
    Convoy
    Escort
    Cross-Steal
    Suppression
    Prison Break- Survival
    Prison Break- Escape
    Prison Break- Rescue

    There are tons of guns to come on A.V.A

    There are about 15% hackers. And I'm not lying, but A.V.A has like 85% less hackers than CA- It's true.

    There are MANY people who play A.V.A

    There are tons of events on A.V.A

    Two updates per month.

    AWESOME GAME!!!!

    Note: Here is a FULL GUIDE on A.V.A, and it is worth reading.

    http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=649158
    Last edited by Mannan; 02-09-2010 at 06:36 PM.

  10. #25
    iamNIB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Modern warfare 2
    Im playing CA til I get my PS3 back. Yeah yeah PS3 users are noobs, who cares? My K/D is 2.12

  11. #26
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sweet I cant wait for all the Korean Stuff to get on American Version of A.V.A. and hopefully they fix the lag because I hate that the most. Every time I respawn its only suppose to be 3 seconds but I gotta wait 10 seconds.



  12. #27
    Mannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    Sweet I cant wait for all the Korean Stuff to get on American Version of A.V.A. and hopefully they fix the lag because I hate that the most. Every time I respawn its only suppose to be 3 seconds but I gotta wait 10 seconds.
    10 Seconds is only in the Escort mode.

  13. #28
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No lol Its 10 seconds every type of match because I get huge lag spikes. Sometimes it happens while out in field fighting also and it sucks.



  14. #29
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannan View Post
    r u serious.

    A.V.A is better.

    There are about 35 maps in the Korean Version, and soon they will come here too, since it's the same company and shit but different countries and people.

    There are 12 game modes-

    Annihilation
    Free For All
    Team Deathmatch
    Demolition
    Domination
    Convoy
    Escort
    Cross-Steal
    Suppression
    Prison Break- Survival
    Prison Break- Escape
    Prison Break- Rescue

    There are tons of guns to come on A.V.A

    There are about 15% hackers. And I'm not lying, but A.V.A has like 85% less hackers than CA- It's true.

    There are MANY people who play A.V.A

    There are tons of events on A.V.A

    Two updates per month.

    AWESOME GAME!!!!
    We have 1 major update per month...

    There are way more events than A.V.A...

    All those shit you mentioned are SOON to come so therefore it's not here yet so its gay...
    Get The Fuck Out.



  15. #30
    umadbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    BOTH SUCK!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Download] Combat Arms
    By Str8Thimo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
  3. nexon's combat arms
    By brownsfan91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:04 PM
  4. Combat Arms
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. Combat Arms
    By tednugent in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:53 AM