Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    I wouldnt...

    I'd just buy a better computer
    But seriously, I'll be honest, Combat Arms suck nuts bigtime, its the best free FPS but still horrible. There is so much to spend 500 dollars on, but seriously... NX?

  2. #17
    TheBtKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah if i had that NX i will throw my self to the river lol

  3. #18
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    That's cool



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  4. #19
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    But seriously, I'll be honest, Combat Arms suck nuts bigtime, its the best free FPS but still horrible. There is so much to spend 500 dollars on, but seriously... NX?
    I would spend it all on cheap potato chips and get fat

  5. #20
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    I would spend it all on cheap potato chips and get fat
    u already are dont lie.

    mhm with 500 I'd buy a hooker fucking faggots.

  6. #21
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    buy a pound of weed for 500 bones. It's what i would do.
    Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

  7. #22
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
    buy a pound of weed for 500 bones. It's what i would do.
    You'd end up killing your whole brain and livin in the streets.

    HELL YEAH GO DO EET.

  8. #23
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    You'd end up killing your whole brain and livin in the streets.

    HELL YEAH GO DO EET.
    buying a hooker would kill your penis with multiple STD's...

    then you wouldn't live in the street but it would mysteriously hurt to piss for the rest of your life

  9. #24
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    LOL i watched liek awl of his gun reviews and tips and tricks videos...
    He ish awsum
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  10. #25
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    buying a hooker would kill your penis with multiple STD's...

    then you wouldn't live in the street but it would mysteriously hurt to piss for the rest of your life
    Well maybe if you weren't a child you could know which one has what, and by 500$ not many have aids.

    Besides I was jking I'd buy a graphics card.

  11. #26
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    Well maybe if you weren't a child you could know which one has what, and by 500$ not many have aids.

    Besides I was jking I'd buy a graphics card.
    All hookers have all std's

    End of story

  12. #27
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    All hookers have all std's

    End of story
    You really went and did blood test to all hookers in the world? wow, thats millions of people ... Nice .

  13. #28
    __-.-__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk?
    Posts
    956
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Omg all those nx noobs which are still buying nx they have no life
    old school 2k9

  14. #29
    BJIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAY-Z....?
    Posts
    1,498
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by __-.-__ View Post
    Omg all those nx noobs which are still buying nx they have no life
    bet ur gonna add him and beg

  15. #30
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    No point in buying nx if you are just going to get pwned by a hacker...
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Luckiest fucking person ever.
    By Rave. in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 07:23 AM
  2. You guys think we will ever have minor hacks that will help us with game.
    By jeffgordon in forum Dragon Nest Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:50 PM
  3. Luckiest Day Ever.
    By Greg in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:20 AM
  4. My First No-scope Mintage (Luckiest OMA Sniper Match EVER)
    By Shakugan no Shana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 02:40 AM
  5. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM