Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093

    Our 1st GOA - Double Fail


    Haha, okay since his Ranked #1 Account was banned for hacking
    "-Aug---Wogl-" he decided to make a new one, on March 1st
    Hahaha look:
    GOA-AUG-WOGL Double fail much?


  2. #2
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why are people so into this lol.

  3. #3
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I dunno

    I'm pretty sure in the beginning, exp hacks were possible, I didn't play CA in the beginning though..

    It's really not that interesting

  4. #4
    kentonyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    634
    My Mood
    Bored
    guys can we seriously stop with these threads about him. its just pointless and not even funny anymore

  5. #5
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just because nexon fails at identifying this early on doesn't mean they are dodging the banhammer

    above 100 kills on quarantine= should be abnormal gameplay but nexon is retarded. There have been like, 100 accounts plvled to major or higher?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CRUSTY For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (03-03-2010)

  7. #6
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    guys can we seriously stop with these threads about him. its just pointless and not even funny anymore
    Well people have their own perspectives
    I just wanted the others to know that he had a double fail
    buahahah some people still think it's funny
    earlier i thought it was irritating
    now i'm getting laughs out of it


  8. #7
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thats not his account.

    I know him, he didnt make that account, although he did make one.

  9. #8
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    Thats not his account.

    I know him, he didnt make that account, although he did make one.
    Sigh, he made numerous accounts with aug wogl in it, most of these accounts are his. I know him personally, his a wogl player with a main called -aggression from -inFluence.

    Btw, these threads are just spam, stop plz.

  10. #9
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Sigh, he made numerous accounts with aug wogl in it, most of these accounts are his. I know him personally, his a wogl player with a main called -aggression from -inFluence.

    Btw, these threads are just spam, stop plz.
    You know how many imitators he has?
    How many people bought AugS VIP because of HIM?

    They made hundreds of accounts named Aug-whatever because they copied him.

    Who's to say thats his?

    It could be, or it may not be.

  11. #10
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    You know how many imitators he has?
    How many people bought AugS VIP because of HIM?

    They made hundreds of accounts named Aug-whatever because they copied him.

    Who's to say thats his?

    It could be, or it may not be.
    Bruh i know him, I was on Teamspeak while i watched him quarantine hack on both accounts ==

  12. #11
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Bruh i know him, I was on Teamspeak while i watched him quarantine hack on both accounts ==
    Fair enough.

    If you say you know him.

  13. #12
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    Fair enough.

    If you say you know him.
    Go search his main up, -aggression from -inFluence. Previously known as wafflemonger previously the leader of a clan called Team Resistance.

  14. #13
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    Fair enough.

    If you say you know him.


    ahha you got owned
    You said you know him
    but you got owned by somebody who actually knows him
    so how about FAIL?


  15. #14
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wafflemonger you say?

    I used to know a guy by that name o_O

  16. #15
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Wafflemonger you say?

    I used to know a guy by that name o_O
    Very good ex-legit player (well i think he was playing legitly) with kdr of 2.0. Now its 2.95 O.o" Infected=5595 xD Smartly hiding the fact he hacks Delta server kdr= 14.33, 5,483 Delta kill streak (even though its kinda bugged but still)
    Last edited by Dr.Dental; 03-03-2010 at 03:09 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 1st Commentary (+ Caught a hacker, Aussie Friend, HUGE FAIL!)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. Double Fail ahahahahaha
    By fcmclan in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 02:24 AM
  3. [search]Warrock double window
    By ryan5458 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 11:56 AM
  4. Our Google Ads
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 07:27 PM