Thread: NO RECOIL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    dr0psh0ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    You guys who said "don't beg, do something for the community" are fucking retarded inbreeds and you should keep your mouths shut. He's trying to ask someone to do something FOR THE COMMUNITY. Idiot fucks. Go suck a cock. And SELLING hacks as VIP is just plain stupid. Why would we want to pay you to do something illegal for us? It's a federal charge for anyone who get's caught, and on top of that if we do pay for something it's going to get PATCHED ANYWAYS. VIP hacks are not as great as you think, and neither are their creators. You're paying 20 dollars to destroy the fun of gameplay. But don't get me wrong, NX destroys gameplay by creating unfair advantages such as PAYING FOR EXTRA WEAPONS/GEAR. What about those of use who do not have the money or a credit card or a pay-pal account or we simply just cannot afford and do not want to waste money on VIRTUAL ITEMS THAT ARE USELESS IN LIFE? I believe that if you people are going to consider making a hack, it should have all of the features of the VIP but at no charge, because anything less is just low class and pointless beyond all belief.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr0psh0ck For This Useful Post:

    Elocrypt. (03-03-2010),JustinFatalx (03-03-2010)

  3. #17
    Sargon8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0psh0ck View Post
    You guys who said "don't beg, do something for the community" are fucking retarded inbreeds and you should keep your mouths shut. He's trying to ask someone to do something FOR THE COMMUNITY. Idiot fucks. Go suck a cock. And SELLING hacks as VIP is just plain stupid. Why would we want to pay you to do something illegal for us? It's a federal charge for anyone who get's caught, and on top of that if we do pay for something it's going to get PATCHED ANYWAYS. VIP hacks are not as great as you think, and neither are their creators. You're paying 20 dollars to destroy the fun of gameplay. But don't get me wrong, NX destroys gameplay by creating unfair advantages such as PAYING FOR EXTRA WEAPONS/GEAR. What about those of use who do not have the money or a credit card or a pay-pal account or we simply just cannot afford and do not want to waste money on VIRTUAL ITEMS THAT ARE USELESS IN LIFE? I believe that if you people are going to consider making a hack, it should have all of the features of the VIP but at no charge, because anything less is just low class and pointless beyond all belief.
    i lol'ed
    50 posts [x]
    100 posts [x]
    200 post []
    300 post []
    buy vip hack []
    Make a public hack []
    learn VB or c++ []
    Pwn noobs with hacks []
    Pwn noobs without hacks []
    Become a mod []
    Create free injectors []
    Get my account banned [x]
    Have 15 or more patched hacks on desktop [x]
    Get kicked out of rooms without hacks [x]
    Dont get kicked out of rooms with hacks [x]
    Make a pointless list [x]
    Complete pointless list []

  4. #18
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Heres a solution. On stupid threads like these hack begging threads, do NOT reply? Capiche? Let them feel retarded.
    Click the pic ontop.

  5. #19
    dr0psh0ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Cool, do you want a cookie? I mean that's the truth. You can pay for services on the game, so therefor getting those services or advantages without paying is illegal and punishable by federal law. Hack into Microsoft and keep "lol'ing" all the way to jail you faggot.

  6. #20
    Sargon8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dude im getting flamed<3 i feel soo loved. i'm pretty sure im not going to jail you fucking faggot go eat a dick.
    50 posts [x]
    100 posts [x]
    200 post []
    300 post []
    buy vip hack []
    Make a public hack []
    learn VB or c++ []
    Pwn noobs with hacks []
    Pwn noobs without hacks []
    Become a mod []
    Create free injectors []
    Get my account banned [x]
    Have 15 or more patched hacks on desktop [x]
    Get kicked out of rooms without hacks [x]
    Dont get kicked out of rooms with hacks [x]
    Make a pointless list [x]
    Complete pointless list []

  7. #21
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ladies, ladies, please. your both retarded. Stop PMS'ing and drink a soda or something.. Please for the sake of humans REMAINING intelligence.
    Click the pic ontop.

  8. #22
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    how about u learn c++ and make it o.O?! instead of freakin begging did u guys realize there are A LOT of new choobs o.o?!?


    Multi

  9. #23
    Sargon8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post
    Ladies, ladies, please. your both retarded. Stop PMS'ing and drink a soda or something.. Please for the sake of humans REMAINING intelligence.
    lol im so chill right now. He flamed me first(: but im sorry dr. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    how about u learn c++ and make it o.O?! instead of freakin begging did u guys realize there are A LOT of new choobs o.o?!?
    lol so true, ive seen a million choobs lately. well not exactly a million but a lot.. Chimi i hope you get flamed to cuz thats what i said.
    50 posts [x]
    100 posts [x]
    200 post []
    300 post []
    buy vip hack []
    Make a public hack []
    learn VB or c++ []
    Pwn noobs with hacks []
    Pwn noobs without hacks []
    Become a mod []
    Create free injectors []
    Get my account banned [x]
    Have 15 or more patched hacks on desktop [x]
    Get kicked out of rooms without hacks [x]
    Dont get kicked out of rooms with hacks [x]
    Make a pointless list [x]
    Complete pointless list []

  10. #24
    Lord Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Bored
    Recoil doesn't matter on a bolt-action sniper rifle..

  11. #25
    BARON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,304
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty- View Post
    possibly o_O

    Banned until 2012

    Ontopic, why don't you just get the source code from a previous hack with no recoil and make it yourself?
    Good idea crusty, Then he could go too a senior pub coder and ask them too insert it in a pub! maybe Gellin's!!!!

  12. #26
    |V|./-\.R.$.|-|./-\.|\/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
    Good idea crusty, Then he could go too a senior pub coder and ask them too insert it in a pub! maybe Gellin's!!!!
    and maybe pigs fly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. How to find Recoil and Spread addresses?
    By V1olATor in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 10:50 AM
  2. No Recoil Hack
    By quin123 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 04:14 PM
  3. America's Army No Recoil/Reload LUA code.
    By MagikBullet in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. No recoil hack????
    By max.here in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 06:52 AM
  5. No recoil/no spread addys?
    By IBEZ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:39 PM