Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 89
  1. #61
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    You wan't fail? Look in the mirror. You want a ban? Hack in 1 of my games. Now bow down and suck my dick. Thanks. Anyone wants to VIP hack, especially with a rival site's VIP hack, in my room.... you're fucked. Got a problem with it bitch? Do something about it.
    oooo here comes the internet tough guy rofl lmao..well first lets clarify some things,
    1. nexon dont give a fk about you, they dont even know you..guarantee your little report is not the one that got this dude banned..why? because he more than likely hacked a hell of a lot more rooms than just urs also he powereleveled which is really easy for nexon to spot..so you were merely another locust reporting in the swarm of reporters..

    2. if u set up a game and if u paid for my vip hacks cause i dont pay for that shit, then i would hack the shit out of you and guess what not get banned..why u ask? simple i would only vip hack you and if you are the only report guarantee aint shit happening?

    3. if you feel that the only way to get your point across is to use profanity and that makes me "not want to fuck with you?" na buddy it makes me want to fuck with you all the more,..so much so in fact that if u tell me where u live, i would gladly come through cut off your dick and make you eat it through a straw fking faggot...get your hypocritical ass out of a hacking site...
    Last edited by blovtom1; 03-09-2010 at 08:31 AM.
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  2. #62
    Tyler930's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in shockings mind o.o >.>
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I am gonna pick that clan apart. Rip their fuckin eyes out, use the sockets to rip their heads off, reach down their neck, pull out their heart, and tap dance on their fuckin' souls.... cowards. They can SMD if they ever think they'll play CA again. if ya gonna hack don't be a coward, just admit ya hackin and that it's fun at times. no need to act legit lol
    O.O can i join ur clan ?

  3. #63
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    oooo here comes the internet tough guy rofl lmao..well first lets clarify some things,
    1. nexon dont give a fk about you, they dont even know you..guarantee your little report is not the one that got this dude banned..why? because he more than likely hacked a hell of a lot more rooms than just urs also he powereleveled which is really easy for nexon to spot..so you were merely another locust reporting in the swarm of reporters..

    2. if u set up a game and if u paid for my vip hacks cause i dont pay for that shit, then i would hack the shit out of you and guess what not get banned..why u ask? simple i would only vip hack you and if you are the only report guarantee aint shit happening?

    3. if you feel that the only way to get your point across is to use profanity and that makes me "not want to fuck with you?" na buddy it makes me want to fuck with you all the more,..so much so in fact that if u tell me where u live, i would gladly come through cut off your dick and make you eat it through a straw fking faggot...get your hypocritical ass out of a hacking site...
    Just because it's a hacking site doesn't mean people aren't legit on it. I agree, it's annoying as fuck to be reported. Srsly just gtfo...

  4. #64
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
    wow flame to the max... its not good for your health tho...
    Anyways... great find... ill look out for that

    Also, if i changed my name say from 'nooby' to 'nooby_ll'
    could you then take up my old name 'nooby'?
    (just an example cbf thinking of a good name)
    to the best of my knowledge if you purchase a name change your old name goes back into the pool of available names. if you mean could i find out who you are if you were a hacker? depends. but nexon can definitely track who you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    oooo here comes the internet tough guy rofl lmao..well first lets clarify some things,
    1. nexon dont give a fk about you, they dont even know you..guarantee your little report is not the one that got this dude banned..why? because he more than likely hacked a hell of a lot more rooms than just urs also he powereleveled which is really easy for nexon to spot..so you were merely another locust reporting in the swarm of reporters..

    2. if u set up a game and if u paid for my vip hacks cause i dont pay for that shit, then i would hack the shit out of you and guess what not get banned..why u ask? simple i would only vip hack you and if you are the only report guarantee aint shit happening?

    3. if you feel that the only way to get your point across is to use profanity and that makes me "not want to fuck with you?" na buddy it makes me want to fuck with you all the more,..so much so in fact that if u tell me where u live, i would gladly come through cut off your dick and make you eat it through a straw fking faggot...get your hypocritical ass out of a hacking site...
    #1. I know it was me who got him banned because I'm in contact with a GM on the matter. They got my report and wanted further images to substantiate the report. K moron, ty.

    #2. 100% of the people I report, get banned. I don't use the in game feature. Moron. ty. My reports actually get looked at and they follow up with me. I have letter after letter after letter for follow ups.

    #3. You're more than welcome to come fuck with a Marine because I will gladly blow your fucking head off your shoulders in self defense. In fact, I'd do it and smile.

  5. #65
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    to the best of my knowledge if you purchase a name change your old name goes back into the pool of available names. if you mean could i find out who you are if you were a hacker? depends. but nexon can definitely track who you are.



    #1. I know it was me who got him banned because I'm in contact with a GM on the matter. They got my report and wanted further images to substantiate the report. K moron, ty.

    #2. 100% of the people I report, get banned. I don't use the in game feature. Moron. ty. My reports actually get looked at and they follow up with me. I have letter after letter after letter for follow ups.

    #3. You're more than welcome to come fuck with a Marine because I will gladly blow your fucking head off your shoulders in self defense. In fact, I'd do it and smile.
    Epic shit right there

  6. #66
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wow... this person is dumb.

    For a rank like that.... he was pretty dumb to just throw to account to and fro.

    And his kdr was okay too.

    I gotta say.. he's the dumbest high ranked person I've seen so far.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  7. #67
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He is dumb for powerleveling an already hacked account?

    not really...

  8. #68
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea his rank was shit. Just because he got banned at Cpt2 doesn't mean anything. He was a CSM just hours before.

  9. #69
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    csm to cpt is fucking suspicious

    I can understand csm to 2lt, but damn what a dumbass

  10. #70
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes. The only attempt this asshole made at being legit was the bile spewing from his mouth saying he was legit.

  11. #71
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Just because it's a hacking site doesn't mean people aren't legit on it. I agree, it's annoying as fuck to be reported. Srsly just gtfo...
    lol? ok for one i dont got a problem with legit players on a hacking site. what i do got a problem with is legit players on a hacking site bragging about getting hackers banned and other hackers being all happy pie time with him when he would just as easily try to get them banned for hacking against him fkn idiots..

    and also i should gtfo? i lol at that u spamming illiterate prepubescent bitch.. lol lol..my beef not with you though so fk off child..



    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post

    I know it was me who got him banned because I'm in contact with a GM on the matter. They got my report and wanted further images to substantiate the report. K moron, ty.
    Really? you were in touch with a gm? hahaha rofl, if this is even half true..you seriously are a loser...you got so butt hurt in a game that you ran to tell daddy gm?
    and really a "marine" running and telling on people in a game for hacking to a gm? i really hope how sad your life must be is (from being a marine of the usa((supposedly)) to being an informant for a kiddie game) not lost on anyone who might be reading this...you are so lame dude..combat arms must be like the only thing you got left in life haha,...

    im done being mean..lol yea man u go ahead banning hackers and reporting to mpgh about who you banned and make sure all your little forum friends thank you till you get them banned rofl.. mr marine hhahahah funniest shit i heard in a while, more than likely bullshit but still funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Epic shit right there
    back to you again eh lol i see you take time off from being a bitch to sucking "marines" dicks rofl lol.. ahh you're a trooper man..keep on sucking
    Last edited by blovtom1; 03-10-2010 at 12:25 AM.
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  12. #72
    damage4d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    damm!!!! so much hate lol kinda weird that ppl are happy that hackers getting bant, thought this was hack cite

  13. #73
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Honestly ROUGHS3X, if I hack on you in CA and pretend that you don't know who I am in MPGH would you ban the player?


  14. #74
    iEatCatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕ω◕
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    i bet so
    and blovtom ur a meany ]:<
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLgJQukoFFk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLgJQukoFFk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

    RAINBOWS

  15. #75
    Ludious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where it is Warm.
    Posts
    910
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Pensive
    wow this may-as-well be called FLAME ME HERE!!! srsly the flaming is incessant... and irritating... But again, its a hacking website... its kinda safe to assume all who come here come here for hacks...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Face of Mankind Hacks??
    By Mouser in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:21 AM
  2. (SEARCHING)Face Of ManKind hacks
    By User Namem in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:57 AM
  3. HaHa Owned BEOTCH!
    By ROUGHS3X in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
  4. Face Of Mankind H4xz
    By RebornAce in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:06 PM
  5. Fuckin shit :(
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 10:02 PM