Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You die too easy in MW2. I guess that gets your skills up.



  2. #17
    Sharingaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insanity
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Gawd I hate public VIPS So damn much...

  3. #18
    dylan40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ya head yo. oya.
    Posts
    851
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Happy
    Im Legit !
    Sorta I Only Mod..
    My Kdr 1.59 FTW !

  4. #19
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan40 View Post
    Im Legit !
    Sorta I Only Mod..
    My Kdr 1.59 FTW !
    What's your point?

    My main has a: 1.25 kdr - Command Sergeant Major 1
    secondary: 1.80 - Staff Sergeant 1
    no hacks ever used on them nor mods
    I don't think they're legit
    a 2.0 kdr is pretty hard to keep up nowadays.
    haah


  5. #20
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post

    a 2.0 kdr is pretty hard to keep up nowadays.
    haah
    Yes it is...

  6. #21
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People who love the game won't leave, people who got sick of hacks already left 6 months back when their was VIP like hacks out.

  7. #22
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Maybe the legit players will all band together and make pass word rooms...
    I'm back.

  8. #23
    mooserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    529
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Busy
    I think it is kinda funny a lot of legit people are on this website, me included. Nexon better crack down on the hacking problem because there is atleast 1-2 people per room with chams and etc. Also you can't trust any high rank people anymore because of dumb quarintine powerlvling.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

    ^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^






  9. #24
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    I think it is kinda funny a lot of legit people are on this website, me included. Nexon better crack down on the hacking problem because there is atleast 1-2 people per room with chams and etc. Also you can't trust any high rank people anymore because of dumb quarintine powerlvling.
    lolz I've seen like 10+ 1lts, captains, majors, etc hacking and then denying it even though their rounds played is only like 50 or so, and they have 100,000+ infected count

  10. #25
    blovtom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Posts
    367
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post


    if legit players left theyd still make basically the same amount of money and leave thegameup for the hack wars
    na not really because instead of spending money on nx ppl would spend money on vip..like the pub vip that was out for awhile..i had nx items and more shit you couldnt even buy with nx but i choose to spend money on neither
    God is watching

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

  11. #26
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    We should all move on to Modern Warfare 2, ..... wait a minute *points to Modern Warfare 2 Hack section* EFFFF
    no? Not on PS3
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  12. #27
    iamSTEVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Yup there are pub VIPs now. However they're semi-private. Not that many people use em (I can tell by the IRC they sign me on to every time I use them) but there's quite a few then plus the actual VIP users. It's not really MPGH though, we just have the simple chams, no spread, no fog etc. so it's not like an aimbot or anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Done with crossfire... For now ;)
    By Crossfire Section in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 07:32 PM
  2. that's it..we've done it now.
    By h4x0rswln is back in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 03:40 PM
  3. Most illegal thing ever done?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:09 AM
  4. is it need a new runnable now
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:37 PM
  5. Play KWR...now!
    By shercipher in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:02 AM