Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 107
  1. #31
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I got my 5th single nade fantastic just an hour or so ago. i was like fuuuuck im gonna get kicked but the emod was on my team and i heard her say nice gratz and kept playin lol


    but would it make anyone angry if i made a video for YouTube of me deleting a LE weapon just to piss people off who have none. I don't even use some of mine.
    Thats what I do to my friends at school. If they want my food i say here u go and i run to the trashcan and throw it away and they get pissed off and I just laugh.

  2. #32
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol it is wierd i got kicked for making a montage im like DUDE I WAS MAKING A MONTAGE! WHY DID U DO THAT and he says CAUSE U WERE HACKING NOOB REPORTED U BANNED so i never got to finish one






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  3. #33
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    timpwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Posts
    637
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I got my 5th single nade fantastic just an hour or so ago. i was like fuuuuck im gonna get kicked but the emod was on my team and i heard her say nice gratz and kept playin lol


    but would it make anyone angry if i made a video for YouTube of me deleting a LE weapon just to piss people off who have none. I don't even use some of mine.
    U should buy me one. I'll do it. :

  4. #34
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do what I've been doing. Seriously? Just aim for their legs. Then when they die they get to look at that body chart with only leg damage and know they suck eggs because you killed everyone by shooting their legs. Just try to miss their head on purpose. I fucked up today in Overdose Elim though and like 5 people, maybe 6, were camping in a row in the vent and I ran up it towards their spawn blasting away with a MP5 RAS and 4 of them got their heads blown off. I did the same thing in the tunnel under Grave Digger with the PP19 CAMO too. Every one of them in the tunnel... hs hs hs hs hs hs not my fault.

  5. #35
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    timpwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Posts
    637
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Do what I've been doing. Seriously? Just aim for their legs. Then when they die they get to look at that body chart with only leg damage and know they suck eggs because you killed everyone by shooting their legs. Just try to miss their head on purpose. I fucked up today in Overdose Elim though and like 5 people, maybe 6, were camping in a row in the vent and I ran up it towards their spawn blasting away with a MP5 RAS and 4 of them got their heads blown off. I did the same thing in the tunnel under Grave Digger with the PP19 CAMO too. Every one of them in the tunnel... hs hs hs hs hs hs not my fault.
    And here i am complaining about hshshs, while you have hshshshshs

  6. #36
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Heha ! i just aim for they ball sack so nut shot BIETCH! xD and some noob is saying NUTBOTTER! HAAHHAHAH Losers dont know any hacks






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  7. #37
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    It just happens. When you rush with a SMG like the PP19 CAMO, and you get up inside their hit box, you can't miss. When you sit back and try to out aim an assault rifle you may lose. But rush them and scare the fuck out of them you will make them miss.

  8. #38
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    timpwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Posts
    637
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Heha ! i just aim for they ball sack so nut shot BIETCH! xD and some noob is saying NUTBOTTER! HAAHHAHAH Losers dont know any hacks
    i want a nutbotter.

  9. #39
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    But I have Elite Mod and when I'm not hosting I only play with EM's unless there are no rooms open. So no matter how many headshots I pull out of my ass I usually don't get harassed for them.

    I get the "wdf" or "my ign here aimbot" etc. Or they just rage quit.

  10. #40
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hehe ur lucky imagine someone made that :P! that would be the bomb yo always nut shot






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  11. #41
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    timpwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Posts
    637
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    But I have Elite Mod and when I'm not hosting I only play with EM's unless there are no rooms open. So no matter how many headshots I pull out of my ass I usually don't get harassed for them.
    Today i was just waiting to start fireteam. and i turned on the mic and said "start", then they say " fag said start?" dont rush me. then the EM kicked me for no reason. I think hes banned.

  12. #42
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol what was their name

    this was funny today. i got on my spare account right, and this kid came in and right away i noticed his clan name had my name in it. and it was like so and so killer. as if he was saying he was going to kill me. so i got on the mic and was like yo can you live up to that? and he said more than you could think. we had a laugh. game started. i was up on him like +9. by the time he got his revenge kill he was raging. he was trying to recruit me saying he'd make me admin lol. im like do you really think id leave the clan i made for some shit clan you just made
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 03-09-2010 at 09:13 PM.

  13. #43
    iEatCatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕ω◕
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    I can't really aim for nutshots. Even when i tried sniping my friend with a M24...
    It just happens randomly while spraying... Especially with the M60.
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLgJQukoFFk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLgJQukoFFk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

    RAINBOWS

  14. #44
    Threadstarter
    Expert Member
    timpwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Posts
    637
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    lol what was their name
    Can't remember ATM. I'll tell you.

  15. #45
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you recall their rank? I kick a lot of people who say that shit in my rooms. I fuck with people a lot. If someone pisses me off before a match I kick them at the clear of the bomb.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request]Can anyone make me a Angry Birds texture
    By AllanJay24 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 06:59 AM
  2. Early Birthday Ban make me angry
    By Marauder in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. how to make moe angry
    By BassSR in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:15 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 03:17 PM
  5. what makes u sooo happy in CF or angry
    By hakq in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 06:14 PM