View Poll Results: Emnesty...... or kellerman......

Voters
45. This poll is closed
  • kellerman still won that matters

20 44.44%
  • fuck u all emnesty owns kellerman

33 73.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    yo wat up its pepsi233 i heard alot of bullshit going around about VOTE FOR KELLERMAN AND VOTE FOR EMNESTY well im tired of that shit now we all know kellerman is just a loser who just killed one guy and he got good Emnesty actully trained and practiced for months and months even a year then he made a montage in 2009 and his sniping carreer ended with just one montage.... kellerman survived and passed thru because every1 believed keller man and every1 hated emnesty think of it kellerman didnt practice a bit emnesty worked his ass off for hell for nothing! WHATS SO EVER HOW DO U THINK HE FEELs and i say vote for emnesty keller man didnt deserve shit im not saying hes bag im saying the fk are u doing vote for emnesty keller killed one guy and he got good. i vote for emnesty and u should to im gonna put a poll vote what u think i say POST FOR EMNESTY AND VOTE FOR HIM! cause kellerman didnt earn shit and there lieing how they put them in the credits they did that on purpose to give them credit for nothing but emnesty and kellerman fought and fought and he got banned (Emnesty) now Kellerman won this match but he only won cause he got banned NOW U NEEDA VOTE FOR EMNESTY AND ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM AS A SNIPING LEGEND CAUSE HE IS ONE U LOSERS OUT THERE WHO KEEP VOTING FOR KELLERMAN SAYING EMNESTY SUX AND KELLER MAN BEAT HIM GET A LIFE so REMEMBER HIM AS A GOD DAM SNIPING LEGEND HE'LL BE HAPPY IF U DO THAT...... Atleast what u guys can do who ever voted for kellerman Now whats it gonna be .. .... or emnesty kellerman....

I would just like to say that I do know kellerman personally, he does no like when people do this kind of stuff. His Combat Arms account Kellerman got banned for this type of stuff. He has recently had to make a new account again because of killing a GM in game and the GM thought he was hacking. And when you guys talk like this is just make him want to quit more and more.
    Now emnesty, i could give a fuck about him. He is like 7 (for reals he is about 10 years old) and talk shit about him all you want he deserves it.
    And now this is what you guys are going to say, Kellerman quit, but he didn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nash132 View Post
    I would just like to say that I do know kellerman personally, he does no like when people do this kind of stuff. His Combat Arms account Kellerman got banned for this type of stuff. He has recently had to make a new account again because of killing a GM in game and the GM thought he was hacking. And when you guys talk like this is just make him want to quit more and more.
    Now emnesty, i could give a fuck about him. He is like 7 (for reals he is about 10 years old) and talk shit about him all you want he deserves it.
    And now this is what you guys are going to say, Kellerman quit, but he didn't.
    Good for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Both of them can suck my dick. The last time either released anything Moses was gang banging with the Hebrews. Do they even play anymore? I don't think so. The only Emnesty and Kellerman videos released now are frauds by people with imitation names.
    I saw Kellerman yesterday in game, People kept asking him about tips on how to snipe.

Snow valley, his score was 15-3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    lol didn't he quit?

and wtf Scrica isn't 10 your 10 dumbass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by mat***9 View Post
    lol didn't he quit?

and wtf Scrica isn't 10 your 10 dumbass
    Apparently he is back with an SFC called Kellerman3-Something-Something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    oh that old fart he ain't the real kellerman he has a main who is Kellerman530 or something it's a csm 4 i think and i killed him alot of times in games then he kicked me coz i pwned him and his friends QQd alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Emnesty is pwnage. Watch his videos. Plus the editing looks way better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Emnesty good kellerman too but im the best sniper^^
    Tecnichally im the best sniper of ca eu because i won Sniper only cup in ESL and Wogl^^

I live in the ..... what? you wanted to hear something?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ahh, they should fight each other in combat arms . then this conversation would be over.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345