View Poll Results: u gonna vote for me!??!?!

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • NICE IM VOTING FOR U

    2 14.29%
  • EWW UR THE WORST SHIT EVER U SUCK NO VOTE FROM MEH CUZ IM GAY

    12 85.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    You you noob, This is fucken SAD. SAD!!!!

    Stop using templates.

    Can you be even meaner?
    but true, he has to stop using templates and customize the shit himself >_<
    I give him props though


  2. #17
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post



    Can you be even meaner?
    but true, he has to stop using templates and customize the shit himself >_<
    I give him props though
    Sorry, but i get pissed when someone uses someone else's work and claim it as their own.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  3. #18
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yeah what they ^ sed. Aren't montages usually hack-free lol?

  4. #19
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Yeah what they ^ sed. Aren't montages usually hack-free lol?
    Yes they are but
    Montage is a technique in film editing in which a series of short shots are edited into a sequence to condense space, time, and information.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  5. #20
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    Yes they are but
    Lol, I guess you are right. I rather watch a legit noob montage than watch hacker-doing-well montage.

  6. #21
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Lol, I guess you are right. I rather watch a legit noob montage than watch hacker-doing-well montage.
    Yes, you are very right, i think everyone would watch a legit montage.

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  7. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by leetdragon100 View Post
    Lol, I guess you are right. I rather watch a legit noob montage than watch hacker-doing-well montage.
    I agree.. but it was for the MPGH Video contest.
    soo yae i guess i see it as an exception


  8. #23
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post


    I agree.. but it was for the MPGH Video contest.
    soo yae i guess i see it as an exception
    My entry pwns his

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  9. #24
    gtfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ching Chong Land
    Posts
    1,415
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Mc565 dont be harsh man...

    His one is alright... Yours may be better but that only means that you had more experience and your just a guy who thinks your better than every1 else...
    Get The Fuck Out.



  10. #25
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    u guys keep saying that he has hacks in the montage which i promoting hacks, but cant u guys see..... shit like... 'MPGH FTW' at the start and 'MPGH ALL THE WAY'. obviously hes trying to promote them.
    Anyway your skills need a bit (a lot) of sharpening up but if its just for mpgh video contest, i guess its fine. You should probably wait a while before u make a proper montage.
    Your video editing was alright but a bit too many different effects.

  11. #26
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
    u guys keep saying that he has hacks in the montage which i promoting hacks, but cant u guys see..... shit like... 'MPGH FTW' at the start and 'MPGH ALL THE WAY'. obviously hes trying to promote them.
    Anyway your skills need a bit (a lot) of sharpening up but if its just for mpgh video contest, i guess its fine. You should probably wait a while before u make a proper montage.
    Your video editing was alright but a bit too many different effects.
    Yep, true true
    At least he was advertising MPGH all over it like he was asked.
    Also, the editing was alright, but too many effects
    The only thing I'd like to see in a montage is decent gameplay, (not spraying or noob kills) and the fact that the clips go alone with the music, kills are on beat, transitions are swift if the song is swift, etc;.
    Emnesty is good because of his montage, and how the music linked well. Most of his kills are skillful, but also , i may add, he was playing in a noob server


  12. #27
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post


    Yep, true true
    At least he was advertising MPGH all over it like he was asked.
    Also, the editing was alright, but too many effects
    The only thing I'd like to see in a montage is decent gameplay, (not spraying or noob kills) and the fact that the clips go alone with the music, kills are on beat, transitions are swift if the song is swift, etc;.
    Emnesty is good because of his montage, and how the music linked well. Most of his kills are skillful, but also , i may add, he was playing in a noob server
    So were those first 4 sentences not exactly wat i said??

  13. #28
    jeevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Inspired
    LMAO JABUUNTY, I DIDNT EVEN NOTIC MY KILLS WERE ON BEAT LOL!!

  14. #29
    jeevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mc565 is a mod on one of our rival sites he doesnt belong here

  15. #30
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    no offense but didnt the rules say knife o.O?


    Multi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Montage video
    By iSlore in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. [Discussion] Crossfire Montage Video Contest Winner Selection.
    By Lakshay in forum Crossfire Videos & Montages
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 06:54 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 03:34 AM
  4. My Montage Video! LEGIT ONLY!
    By Ownage123 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 06:03 AM
  5. My New Video MONTAGE from KIZZME_not hack
    By LuckiiEmoo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:29 PM