Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i dont even like naruto lol some1 made it for me .... question WTF is an asshat?? ive never heard that one before
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  2. #17
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    i dont even like naruto lol some1 made it for me .... question WTF is an asshat?? ive never heard that one before

  3. #18
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Save the picture then go to either Photobuvket or Imageshack and copy the [IMG]XXXXXXX[IMG] Link and thats the link that you need to post directly into the Thread Creation box
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  4. #19
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wel if thay cannt us a spel chek thn thay fail

  5. #20
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    looks like u sucking ur own dick... since u cant get no 1 else to do it
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  6. #21
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    looks like u sucking ur own dick... since u cant get no 1 else to do it
    Because you can suck a dick facing the opposite direction. And you say Nexon fails, what the hell?

  7. #22
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    Because you can suck a dick facing the opposite direction. And you say Nexon fails, what the hell?
    Who the hell do you think your are? You cant just come in here and act like a important person with your newphagish ways

  8. #23
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes nexon dose fail they cant even keep track of their own games sometimes? and they also can spell
    and lol finally some1 that makes sense (bombsaway
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  9. #24
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Who the hell do you think your are? You cant just come in here and act like a important person with your newphagish ways
    Oh because I totally try to act important! Just because he has 1k posts doesn't mean hes right. Oh and BTW Apache, look whos being a hypocrite.

  10. #25
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    Oh because I totally try to act important! Just because he has 1k posts doesn't mean hes right. Oh and BTW Apache, look whos being a hypocrite.
    u put words in other pplz mouth as much as u put dick in urs.... i never i said i was important cuz i have 1k post
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  11. #26
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    u put words in other pplz mouth = Hypocritical
    as much as u put dick in urs.... = Childish
    i never i said i was important cuz i have 1k post = Never said this
    You are a hypocritical one aren't cha.

  12. #27
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when did i say something u didnt... everything ive said has been based on some stupid shit u said before
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

  13. #28
    -Rebirth-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    when did i say something u didnt... everything ive said has been based on some stupid shit u said before
    was important cuz i have 1k post = Shoving shit in my mouth = u put words in other pplz mouth = You being hypocritical

  14. #29
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Considering you can review all their work BEFORE they submit it, spelling mistakes should be rare at best.

  15. #30
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
    was important cuz i have 1k post = Shoving shit in my mouth = u put words in other pplz mouth = You being hypocritical
    post count dosent matter in the combat arms general secction just u newphags acting like u tha shit
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon makes so many mistakes..
    By YellowFever in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:25 AM
  2. Nexon's badly Mis-spelled In-Game Message /Decoded
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM
  3. Nexon fails at explaining their Arsenal (not spelling error)
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
  4. Nexon Cant even Spell..
    By Taylor Swift in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:54 PM
  5. Israel - Hesbollah (w.e u spell it) war
    By wafflele in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 11:40 AM