Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Power Leveling Service - CLOSED

    Power Leveling Service has been discontinued.
    Well last night went pretty well except the fact that half my customers were Choobs and im not gonna waste my time on them. Also I wanted to remake this to be more organized.

    ALSO ALL OLD REQUEST HAVE BEEN CANCELLED PLEASE SUBMIT A NEW PM!

    REQUIREMENTS FOR ME TO HELP YOU!

    1. Atleast 100 Post on MPGH
    2. Must have atleast 600 gp so I can buy Machine Gun and Extra Clip.

    HOW THIS WORKS!

    1. PM me your Account Name and Password - NOT IN-GAME NAME!
    2. I log on and VIP Hack Quarantine Regen and get up to 18999 Kills in 1 game.
    3. This gives you 1-2 Ranks if your high level already, and up to 6-8 ranks if T Rank. You get around 25-35k GP.

    Please allow up to 2 hours for this process - BASED ON HOW MANY CUSTOMERS I HAVE.

    WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY OCCUR!

    1. ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED!
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 03-21-2010 at 10:30 PM.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinFatalx For This Useful Post:

    blovtom1 (03-21-2010)

  3. #2
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wow dude your so nice. I wanna do this but I would wanna get myself banned xD I need my kd up. K, I got an idea. I will be PMIng you my Info, then I will 1 vs 1 u and then you hack up some other noobish acc i got. deal?

  4. #3
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    Well last night went pretty well except the fact that half my customers were Choobs and im not gonna waste my time on them. Also I wanted to remake this to be more organized.

    ALSO ALL OLD REQUEST HAVE BEEN CANCELLED PLEASE SUBMIT A NEW PM!

    REQUIREMENTS FOR ME TO HELP YOU!

    1. Atleast 100 Post on MPGH
    2. Must have atleast 600 gp so I can buy Machine Gun and Extra Clip.

    HOW THIS WORKS!

    1. PM me your Account Name and Password - NOT IN-GAME NAME!
    2. I log on and VIP Hack Quarantine Regen and get up to 18999 Kills in 1 game.
    3. This gives you 1-2 Ranks if your high level already, and up to 6-8 ranks if T Rank. You get around 25-35k GP.

    Please allow up to 2 hours for this process - BASED ON HOW MANY CUSTOMERS I HAVE.

    WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY OCCUR!

    1. Your account gets banned
    2. Your account doesnt get banned.
    3. I dont have enough time and you gotta wait till the next day for it to happen.
    I smell a scam.

  5. #4
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its not a scam... I helped like 5 people last night. If you dont trust me then dont send me your info!

    Also how is it a scam if I accept any rank?

    You can make a new account and Il level it for you lol.



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinFatalx For This Useful Post:

    blovtom1 (03-21-2010)

  7. #5
    ForrestGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,556
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Cool
    It kind of does seem like a scam but I feel I can trust you.

  8. #6
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    Its not a scam... I helped like 5 people last night. If you dont trust me then dont send me your info!

    Also how is it a scam if I accept any rank?

    You can make a new account and Il level it for you lol.
    I never said, I didn't trust you, I simply am concern for the community.

    I will not give you my info, because I got a lot of nice gear (a few perms. and I will not like the losses).

    Also, I wouldn't do this, because someone can simply look at the combos and see I got a crap load of combos and KNOW that someone is hacking. >>;

    Kick out of a lot of rooms ftw?

  9. #7
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Main reason im doing this is because I was lucky enough to even get these hacks I met a another hacker about 2 months ago and he gave me some ok VIP hacks.

    Now he quit playing CA and gave me his best VIP Hacks for free and I cant really pay him back for it so I figured I would help MPGH because I love this community.



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinFatalx For This Useful Post:

    blovtom1 (03-21-2010)

  11. #8
    en1gmat1c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well if anyone who don't care about their accounts(main acct) have him OPK in QM and it will be banned at some point. No kidding Nexon is looking at the QM OPKers now and good luck lvling it there to get it banned.

  12. #9
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    Main reason im doing this is because I was lucky enough to even get these hacks I met a another hacker about 2 months ago and he gave me some ok VIP hacks.

    Now he quit playing CA and gave me his best VIP Hacks for free and I cant really pay him back for it so I figured I would help MPGH because I love this community.
    That's fine and that's nice of you, you should give me that VIP hack. :P

    If you do live up to your promises and not scam anyone, you'll be in my list of respected people (in my head).

  13. #10
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Well I don't have 100 posts but I'll send you 15$ in the mail if u want that. And how many ranks would you be doing?

  14. #11
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
    Well I don't have 100 posts but I'll send you 15$ in the mail if u want that. And how many ranks would you be doing?
    You can't even read, he said he'll take any ranks.

  15. #12
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    no he meant how many times will he rank him up
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

  16. #13
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You can't even read, he said he'll take any ranks.
    Yes i got that. I meant like would he get 15 ranks? or 10 ranks? so if I started at SSG would he go to CPT or whatever...

  17. #14
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    LOL, Justin, want to level my noob account?
    I'll PM you it, you can choose whether or not to power it,
    Never actually had a high account, :L

  18. #15
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    CSM isn't high?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. James' Legit MapleStory Power Level Service 1-70
    By James9 in forum User Services
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. __][G]-H05T's Power Leveling Service BETA TEST
    By __][G]-H05T in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Power Leveling Service!
    By jayden1212 in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:01 AM
  4. Power Leveling Service - Closed
    By JustinFatalx in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 10:29 PM
  5. Power Leveling service (crossfire)
    By thebazarr21 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:05 PM