Thread: Nerf???????

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 104
  1. #31
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Lol, thats mean.

  2. #32
    matt359's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Chatty
    hahahahha i agree!!!!

    ... to R4WR
    Last edited by matt359; 03-22-2010 at 04:23 AM.

  3. #33
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    You agree i'm on drugs?

  4. #34
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL i feel sory for you now >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  5. #35
    matt359's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Chatty
    looks like it...

    or too much vodka

  6. #36
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i'll say speed... what do you think XD
    ok back on topic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  7. #37
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    You guys are dicks, >.<
    I might be high 8)

  8. #38
    matt359's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Chatty
    lol just joking around....

    yeah as i said i do agree it has been nerfed badly coz i tried to shoot to shoot from one end of death room from the other and it didn't kill

    or i just fail

  9. #39
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    probably the latter so now go use my russian gun of awesomeness
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  10. #40
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I saw drop the g36e and pick up a real gun leet.

  11. #41
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    a.k.a the kalashnov ak47
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  12. #42
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    The Shocking-74.

  13. #43
    thyslyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Cardboard BOX
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandman View Post
    fuck the AK47 it has to much recoil and there is no way in hell that you are ever going to control that without No recoil u might as well just open uo the spread and start spraying
    WHAT DID YOU SAY?, FUCK AK47. AK47 is the best gun in the entire game and will pwn other guns that need no skill. If you can control a AK47 you can control all other guns even MGs... so Dont go: FUCK AK47 it has to much recoil and there is no way in hell that you are ever going to control that without no recoil, Just say "i have no skills and cannot use an AK47". only Pros like can use it So pro.

  14. #44
    thyslyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Cardboard BOX
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sorry Lagg post
    Last edited by thyslyer; 03-22-2010 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Lagg post

  15. #45
    matt359's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Chatty
    DOUBLE POSTER!!!!!!

    RULE BREAKER!!!

    AK-47 is hard to control it's true

    i rather AK-74U

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I bet they will nerf the Dsr-1.
    By Grapes in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. Combat Arms April Nerf's
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 11:37 PM
  3. Nerf?
    By timpwns in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:24 AM
  4. NERF LAUNCHER RELEASE
    By RedThunder in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 12:09 AM
  5. Nerfed: UCE tutorial by Death
    By -Death- in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:58 AM