Thread: I love ca

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 104
  1. #16
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sam you've never even played CA.

    But it is one of the better free FPS's released.

  2. #17
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
    umm better than CS? rly... i dont like CS much... good for lan parties and all, but noit much else for me...
    I said that i played, i have not played CS.


    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  3. #18
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    he actually made a thread were people are disussing, this hasnt been done in ages


    LIVERPOOL FC


  4. #19
    Ludious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where it is Warm.
    Posts
    910
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Sam you've never even played CA.

    But it is one of the better free FPS's released.
    u didnt e***asise FREE enough... >.> and with Nx, they do need to make money so they make the weps enticing to purchase...

  5. #20
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Ca = Gay
    Nx = The core of gayness that forms the gayness of ca.


    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  6. #21
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Ca is one of the best fps of all times what do you think discuss?
    I don't see free anywhere. But watever, just because it's free doesn't mean that it is better.
    All of its servers are based in one place, giving people from different players more advantages/disadvantages with ping.
    Nx is also an unfair advantage since it allows people to purchase different guns.
    You cannot play like an hour a day either. You need to pump a couple hours each day to keep up with your GP.
    There are countless numbers of exploits like tapping and glitching that most other fps games have fixed.
    Also, combat arms has the highest number of hackers out of all the fps that i have played.
    And the thing i don't understand the most is why people even get nx rather than just buy a better fps.

  7. #22
    Ludious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where it is Warm.
    Posts
    910
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
    I said that i played, i have not played CS.

    LOLWUT u hav NEVER played CS!?!?!? wow... i thought i was sad with my gaming variation...

  8. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    CA is probably the best free fps.

    Its game model is good, though flawed, and it beats 90% of the competition.

    Its graphics are quit good especially for its age.

    Its revenue model is also good, as it is non-invasive and rewards those who fund said revenue.

    Despite the constant whinging about NX, they've actually quite balanced it out well. If you are good you can easily beat an NX whorer 1v1.

  9. #24
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i would rather get free css and play non-steam servers than play combat arms

  10. #25
    Ludious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where it is Warm.
    Posts
    910
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
    I don't see free anywhere. But watever, just because it's free doesn't mean that it is better.
    All of its servers are based in one place, giving people from different players more advantages/disadvantages with ping.
    Nx is also an unfair advantage since it allows people to purchase different guns.
    You cannot play like an hour a day either. You need to pump a couple hours each day to keep up with your GP.
    There are countless numbers of exploits like tapping and glitching that most other fps games have fixed.
    Also, combat arms has the highest number of hackers out of all the fps that i have played.
    And the thing i don't understand the most is why people even get nx rather than just buy a better fps.
    wat do u mean u dont see free anywhere...? ive said it a few times...
    and yes Nx is unfair, but Nexon do need to make money... soooo, ahh they make the weapons overpowered for a reason...
    But if feels nice to pwn that Nx whore noob dont it?

  11. #26
    RoflMyWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gone fishin'
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i mean sam doesnt even mention free in the thread starter

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes but for a lot of people price is a contributing factor therefore has an impact on its appeal.

  13. #28
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ava>ca
    css>ava
    mw2>css
    mw>mw2
    period
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  14. #29
    Mc565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,492
    Reputation
    390
    Thanks
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    CA is probably the best free fps.

    Its game model is good, though flawed, and it beats 90% of the competition.

    Its graphics are quit good especially for its age.

    Its revenue model is also good, as it is non-invasive and rewards those who fund said revenue.

    Despite the constant whinging about NX, they've actually quite balanced it out well. If you are good you can easily beat an NX whorer 1v1.
    Ca players are mostly spoiled 9 year olds. One more reason why ca sucks,

    mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

    -Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3


  15. #30
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflMyWaffle View Post
    i mean sam doesnt even mention free in the thread starter
    He only made the topic to spam and see if I would ban him.

    He had no intentions of discussion, it just happened.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Love
    By *cough* in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 08:13 PM
  2. Office Love
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 12:26 AM
  3. Me Love Donkey Long Time
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 11:55 PM
  4. Hax0r my lovelys
    By Dmx in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:34 PM
  5. 39 Pounds Of Love?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 12:07 AM