Thread: Ideas....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Ideas....

I've run out of ideas. I ran out of ideas a long time ago. It seems to me that the only thing left that i can do is be innovative, which if you dont know or dont want to look it up, being innovative means to improve upon. Innovation is to take an invention and make it better.

For those of you who are new or dont know me that well, I have made some of the most unique and most useful programs around used for Combat Arms, and those that have attempted to mimic my creations have so far failed.. Some TERRIBLY, but some have come pretty close.

Here's a few examples of my unique work, that nobody has been able to successfully mimic, I'll arrange them in order of usefulness:
    NOTE: The programs in this list are the most recent updates to each.

Auto-Click - A program that clicks your mouse when you are able to damage an enemy in CA

Multi-Function+ - The ORIGINAL multi-tool. The very first multi use program posted for combat arms on this forum. The multi-tools that followed the release of this program set the standard for a Multi Tool, yet none of them could match its usefulness.

Snipers Delight - This program is an advanced zooming tool that can only be used with window mode. When this program was reverse engineered, its source was used to create the hack you now call ScopeX

Frame Builder - This tool is a simple recording program that takes screenshots and saves them rapidly. Designed for those like me who cant run Fraps.

This short list is only a few examples of unique and useful programs that i've made in the past, and i've been updating and improving since i created them. There's more if you feel like looking up the old threads i've made.

The purpose of this thread is that i want new projects, new ideas, new things i can create that are not only the first of its kind such as the ones listed above, but programs that are just as useful if not more.

For those of you wondering, "What if i give you a good idea that nobody else has thought of and you successfully create it?"

As an answer, you'll have COMPLETE control over the project. I will run every idea by you for approval of it, and beyond that, YOU will be the one to post it, therefore receiving ALL the thanks for the program and its use. The program itself wont have any credits, merely an advertisement for MPGH to prevent leeching, and the person who gave me the idea will take FULL credit for the program. if you glance over at my stats you'll notice instantly that i dont need any more thanks or recognition for what i do for these forums, i am already at the max possible.

I appreciate any and all help posted on this thread, and i feel the need to remind all of you that i myself have the power to delete posts from this or any other thread, so if you post something stupid, or just plain noobish, it wont be there for long. Also on saying that, if you feel the NEED to post something of the sort, PM it to me and you'll get a response.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    How about a NEW/WORKING afk bot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree we need a really good working AFK Bot.

Ideas... Hmm Im pretty crazy when it comes to ideas.

Hmm this is alot harder than I thought lol...

This doesnt really help people In-Game but are you any good at Changing the Looks of Weapons?

A program with Designer Programs Built into it and you just check mark which ones you wanna use for which guns and have a button that injects them all for you.

If you dont understand il give an example.

G36 - Alien, American, Obama, Canada.

ETC. You know how people are always releasing dif looks for dif guns if they could all be organized into 1 program.

This would probally take awile lol.

If this turns out to be really organized and alot people start liking it you could probally charge $$$ for it.
    Last edited by JustinFatalx; 03-24-2010 at 03:41 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinFatalx For This Useful Post:

thescarface2 (03-27-2010)

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    afk bot with spectator mode(no respawn)...epic pac man and dis dude that had a naruto avatar released one like that...it was cool because it saved your kdr..and you only died as many games as you played
    God is watching

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blovtom1 For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (03-25-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You could make another one of those rapid click programs but this time only hold to start release to stop. If you don't know what i mean i want one of those mouse click helpers for pistols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Solley For This Useful Post:

CRUSTY (03-25-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Arrow

Warpath, here some Ideas, I hope this can help,

• AFK Bot with Auto Click: All features of your AFK Bot are unique, no doubt on it, but what happen if you try removing the chat, crouch, run, fire, arms switch of your AFK Bot and put the Auto Clicker with it? I think can work perfect!

• Cabin Fever AFK Bot: Is just a way to be AFK, gain lots of EXP without hurting your KDR. An AFK Bot that only select Cabin Fever Rooms. Dont matter if you kill or not, you get much EXP in Cabin Fever.

• WPS Player: What about if you release a new WPS Player that in the lobby, every certain amount of time, in the lobby or ingame can hear the music you playing in the WPS in a automatic way?

• Auto Pick up Gun: The name says all...

• Auto Gun Switch: A hack that when you shoot and you run out of bullets, automaticly switch to next gun or weapon with amno. All you guys know that switching gun is faster than reload.

• Auto Sprint: A hack that keeps you running while the sprint stamina is full. This hack have to be able to stop when you click to shoot, because when you sprint, you move your gun.

Note: I now NOTHING about coding, programming or that stuff, so maybe my ideas cant be possible in coding or may bring some conflict. So is up to WPS that can decide if is possible or not to do it...
    Last edited by SmartAlley; 03-24-2010 at 05:20 PM.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Account Generator?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    WPS Player confuses me,

How about an exactly 360 spin bot, so you can 360 snyper someone, or finish them off amusingly. -Fatality-
    Wait nevermind, o_o
    You can't script mouse movement, can you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Account Generator?
    Try this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...eator-usa.html is working for me.

Sorry for the offtopic...

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    How about a NEW/WORKING afk bot?
    i plan on updating my AFK bot as soon as they reactivate the "Quick Join Settings"... i dont know about you but when i look at the button for it just above Quick Join, its grayed out and i cant click it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    I agree we need a really good working AFK Bot.

Ideas... Hmm Im pretty crazy when it comes to ideas.

Hmm this is alot harder than I thought lol...

This doesnt really help people In-Game but are you any good at Changing the Looks of Weapons?

A program with Designer Programs Built into it and you just check mark which ones you wanna use for which guns and have a button that injects them all for you.

If you dont understand il give an example.

G36 - Alien, American, Obama, Canada.

ETC. You know how people are always releasing dif looks for dif guns if they could all be organized into 1 program.

This would probally take awile lol.

If this turns out to be really organized and alot people start liking it you could probally charge $$$ for it.
    i actually got an idea with that... basically something like my mod o matic, only have it user definable.. it would only be able to do .rez files but when someone downloaded a mod they could add it to their list of usable mods, and select which ones of the list they wanted to use before each game... i could have it wait until CA closes and put the original .rez files back

Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    You could make another one of those rapid click programs but this time only hold to start release to stop. If you don't know what i mean i want one of those mouse click helpers for pistols.
    I've done that before... i could find the script and set up a new GUI for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Warpath, here some Ideas, I hope this can help,

• AFK Bot with Auto Click: All features of your AFK Bot are unique, no doubt on it, but what happen if you try removing the chat, crouch, run, fire, arms switch of your AFK Bot and put the Auto Clicker with it? I think can work perfect!

• Cabin Fever AFK Bot: Is just a way to be AFK, gain lots of EXP without hurting your KDR. An AFK Bot that only select Cabin Fever Rooms. Dont matter if you kill or not, you get much EXP in Cabin Fever.

• WPS Player: What about if you release a new WPS Player that in the lobby, every certain amount of time, in the lobby or ingame can hear the music you playing in the WPS in a automatic way?

• Auto Pick up Gun: The name says all...

• Auto Gun Switch: A hack that when you shoot and you run out of bullets, automaticly switch to next gun or weapon with amno. All you guys know that switching gun is faster than reload.

• Auto Sprint: A hack that keeps you running while the sprint stamina is full. This hack have to be able to stop when you click to shoot, because when you sprint, you move your gun.

Note: I now NOTHING about coding, programming or that stuff, so maybe my ideas cant be possible in coding or may bring some conflict. So is up to WPS that can decide if is possible or not to do it...
    actually most of those are not possible.. i do have a way of monitoring files and when they are used i can set something to react to its use, but everything is in .rez files, so they are constantly being used when CA is running.. for example the sound file for "Out of Ammo" if i was able to monitor that sound file separately i would be able to do the Auto-Switch on no ammo, but i cant.

Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Account Generator?
    i dont want to have to keep up with nexons website.... too much work

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    WPS Player confuses me,

How about an exactly 360 spin bot, so you can 360 snyper someone, or finish them off amusingly. -Fatality-
    Wait nevermind, o_o
    You can't script mouse movement, can you?
    sounds like a good idea, but its almost impossible to tell how many pixels an exact 360 would be... especially considering that a lot of people use different resolutions for in game than their desktop setting.. and Yes, i can script mouse movement... how do you think my AFK bot worked?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

Try this one: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...eator-usa.html is working for me.

Sorry for the offtopic...
    being helpful isn't a reason to apologize. as long as you dont take over the thread with it.
    Last edited by Grim; 03-24-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Wow then, we have to keep using the imaginations, but as I see you have create everything out of a hack!

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    New idea time...

Ok how about a Enemy Close Warning System.

Because using chams gets you caught so easy.

Instead this works well for legit players because its sorta the same as legit method.

You know how your running around the field and you can hear someone coming up on you by either hearing them walk in the snow or climbing a ladder.

I know this VIP hack I have makes warning sound when a nade is within 10 yards of me.

Any way to make a warning sound for when a person is like within 20 yards of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    yeah AFK bot please lol I hate usiong non working shit it always clicks in the completely wrong place =) xDDDDDDD I hate the new update so bad
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!

Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Thanks
    Use NextGen's Tutorial to make a CA Phisher

And make a spammer to advertise it...

For Example
    Line1: Go to FalseWebsite.com for an auto reporter changing your time, IP so that you can report the player over and over again!
    Line2: That's right everyone and Auto reporter just go to FalseWebsite.com and download it now!
    Repeat....
    Last edited by Grim; 03-25-2010 at 06:33 AM.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1. A program that detects suspicious gameplay (hackers) in games. Either in-game or while in the lobby
    2. A program that buys specific guns/items for specific maps which are set to your liking beforehand.
    That's all I got so far.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast