Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 650
  1. #616
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
    And you hacked his CA account and MPGH account... hypocrite.
    QFT.
    Faggy hyprocrite is faggy.

  2. #617
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Be careful of what you say, he might get Liz on you.

    /

  3. #618
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post
    It's funny how you think that makes a difference, honestly i could care less.
    Then I request a Close, due to teh Fact that this This is more a Flame Thread and has Gone off Topic

  4. #619
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
    Be careful of what you say, he might get Liz on you.

    /
    ._.
    Who's Liz. /sarcasm

    Meh.

  5. #620
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imachoob View Post


    ._.
    Who's Liz. /sarcasm

    Meh.
    Liz is like head admin here or something, like the complete boss here.

    She and I are good friend.

  6. #621
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just noticed Im in your Sig.

    +1 for me

  7. #622
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Liz is like head admin here or something, like the complete boss here.

    She and I are good friend.
    I was kiddin'.
    But, I'm gonna stop because I don't want Liz to ban me.

  8. #623
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Pushover? AHAHAHAHAHHA, please leon, I'm one of the most rebellious minion on this site, thats not a good quality for a minion but get your facts straight before you spew crap out of your mouth. It is a bump, your logic is flawed. Lets say a thread is created 4 years ago, and someone bumped it now, and another person posted in it 6 days later after the bump, is that not a bump? Hell yeah that is a bump, you're only lucky because Liz got your back but in all honesty, I hate you and everything that you made or have done on this site.

  9. #624
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    can you Lock it upon Request Distinct?

    "imachoob" and I request this Closed.
    Plus it was a Bump

  10. #625
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMBiiT View Post
    can you Lock it upon Request Distinct?

    "imachoob" and I request this Closed.
    Plus it was a Bump
    What my boy Gambiit said.

  11. #626
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
    And you hacked his CA account and MPGH account... hypocrite.
    He let me on his CA account, get your facts straight.

    And that's nice to hear you hate me, shows the true quality of who they promote.
    Click the pic ontop.

  12. #627
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post
    He let me on his CA account, get your facts straight.

    And that's nice to hear you hate me, shows the true quality of who they promote.
    They knew what I acted like but they still promoted me, shows that you're spewing crap out of your mouth and hoping its true. Really, I don't know why you're still here. No viewers so you advertise? No fans so hopefully you get more viewers that will gift you? Bump every week to post something meaningless and no one cares about? Really you're pathethic.

  13. #628
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I review for the enjoyment i get from it. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Click the pic ontop.

  14. #629
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post
    I review for the enjoyment i get from it. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Then respect the rules while you're at it, if you enjoy it then don't advertise.

  15. #630
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post

    -the video links no longer work because of some retarded asian boy who hacked my account and deleted those videos. Which i have been REUPLOADING.
    Spam?
    WHAT DID U SAY?
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Leon Sisk Present's: Zombie Glitch Fail
    By drleonsisk in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 03:02 AM
  2. Dr. Leon Shayne Sisk's Mad Rhymes About Combat Arms
    By drleonsisk in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 06:45 PM
  3. Dr. Leon Sisk's Review's
    By drleonsisk in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 05:20 AM
  4. MIT's Technology Review
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 12:23 AM
  5. .:PSP games/reviews:.
    By darkone1149 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 08:02 PM

Tags for this Thread