Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Lols, la la la.
    Wonder why nexon did this offer crap anyway.
    Last edited by Shocking; 03-27-2010 at 04:14 AM.

  2. #17
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Lols, la la la.
    Wonder why nexon did this offer crap anyway.
    It works. :3

  3. #18
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    remember guys to thanks me =D

  4. #19
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For those who are able to do these sur-veys. Approximately how long does each sur-vey take, and is it worth it?

  5. #20
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Afterwards, you would have to prove that you actually did the sur-vey, and submit a ticket for it to be redeemed faster.

    sur-veys are like the other sur-veys.

  6. #21
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    For those who are able to do these sur-veys. Approximately how long does each sur-vey take, and is it worth it?
    its worth it and it dosent take that long i made more than 25k nx in less than 1 day and i got 7 day viper 7 day minigun 7 day artic wolf 2 day famas g2 and 4 gp cases and some extra guns ... i think its worth it
    ill made a video 2 morrow for more help
    Last edited by bloddyapache; 03-27-2010 at 04:41 AM.

  7. #22
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    7 day VIP? o-o
    Or you bought VIP with nx?
    Wait I'm confused, stfu.

  8. #23
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    7 day VIP? o-o
    Or you bought VIP with nx?
    Wait I'm confused, stfu.
    i ment viper lol

  9. #24
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    its worth it and it dosent take that long i made more than 25k nx in less than 1 day and i got 7 day viper 7 day minigun 7 day artic wolf 2 day famas g2 and 4 gp cases and some extra guns ... i think its worth it
    ill made a video 2 morrow for more help
    With the time I contribute on the forum do you think their would be enough to do the sur-veys

    I might get around to it one day, hopefully these stay for a while.

  10. #25
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    With the time I contribute on the forum do you think their would be enough to do the sur-veys

    I might get around to it one day, hopefully these stay for a while.
    yea i think they will be for a while and theres alot of ser-veys and offers you should try them there easy to do

  11. #26
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Bloddy stopped doing them for me, T__T
    I'm going to quit life.

  12. #27
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Bloddy stopped doing them for me, T__T
    I'm going to quit life.
    try it its pretty easy

  13. #28
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Why would i need you, if it was "that" easy.
    For me.

  14. #29
    bloddyapache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,273
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Why would i need you, if it was "that" easy.
    For me.
    ill make a video of me filling out a ser vey so u know how to do it as well as others

  15. #30
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    No, stfu.
    I quit,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 11:50 AM
  2. anyone know how to get free nx cash without filling in ******s or shit
    By jason3b in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 05:35 PM
  3. {Selling}RS Working Pass Cracker+Site to get all the proxys and read etc...
    By White Mask in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:12 PM
  4. Whats the best place to get free brushes for photoshop?
    By thechewu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 01:54 AM