Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Ak-47 Short Review

This is a short Ak-47 Review Please Read, And press thanks.

Number of hits to kill:3
    Fire rate:67/100
    Portability:6/10
    Recoil:8/10(pretty crazy)
    Accuracy:95/100(as good as the G36E (in terms of accuracy.)
    Tips:this weapon is pretty awesome for spraying but most people find the gun's spread and recoil too hard to control. That's why it is recommended to fire this weapon in short bursts. It's learning curve is huge but when mastered you will find it kills hilariously fast.

Thanks

REAL LIFE------ Look Below.

The AK-47 is a selective fire, gas operated 7.62mm assault rifle, first developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov. The designation AK-47 stands for Kalashnikov automatic rifle, model of 1947 (Russian: Автомат Калашникова 47, tr. Avtomat Kalashnikova 47). It is therefore also known as Avtomat Kalashnikova (or simply 'AK'), Kalashnikov or Russian jargon Kalash).

Design work on the AK began in 1944. In 1946 a version of the rifle, the AK-46, was presented for official military trials, and a year later the fixed stock version was introduced into service with select units of the Red Army. An early development of the design was the AKS-47 (S—Skladnoy or "folding"), which differed in being equipped with an underfolding metal shoulder stock. The AK-47 was officially accepted by the Soviet Armed Forces in 1949 and used by the majority of the member states of the former Warsaw Pact.

the AK-47 fires the 7.62x39mm cartridge which produces significant wounding (including remote wounding effects known as hydrostatic shock) in cases where the bullet tumbles and fragments in tissue, but which produces relatively minor wounds in cases where the bullet exits before beginning to yaw

The original AK-47 was one of the first true assault rifles.[7][8] Even after six decades, due to its durability, low production cost and ease of use, the model and its variants remain the most widely used and popular assault rifles in the world. It has been manufactured in many countries and has seen service with regular armed forces as well as irregular, revolutionary and terrorist organizations worldwide. The AK-47 was also used as a basis for the development of many other types of individual and crew-served firearms. More AK-type rifles have been produced than all other assault rifles combined

Different Type's Of AK-47's

* AK-47 1948–51, 7.62x39mm — The very earliest models, with the Type 1 stamped sheet metal receiver, are now very rare.
    * AK-47 1952, 7.62x39mm — Has a milled receiver and wooden buttstock and handguard. Barrel and chamber are chrome plated to resist corrosion. Rifle weight is 4.2 kg (9.3 lb).
    * AKS-47 — Featured a downward-folding metal stock similar to that of the German MP40, for use in the restricted space in the BMP infantry combat vehicle, as well as by paratroops.
    * RPK, 7.62x39mm — Squad automatic rifle version with longer barrel and bipod.
    * AKM, 7.62x39mm — A simplified, lighter version of the AK-47; Type 4 receiver is made from stamped and riveted sheet metal (see schematic above). A slanted muzzle device was added to counter climb in automatic fire. Rifle weight is 3.1 kg (6.8 lb) due to the lighter receiver.
    * AKMS, 7.62x39mm — Folding-stock version of the AKM intended for airborne troops. Stock may be either side- or under-folding
    * AK-74 series, 5.45x39mm
    * AK-101 series
    * AK-103/AK-104 series
    * AK-107/AK-108 series
    Last edited by -V I R U S-; 03-28-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nice post, might wanna include some info about the ak in real life. Like the caliber bullets it uses and what not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You'll get alot more thanks if you do more weapons XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    dont forget to add a list of variants/guns based off of ak47

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Oh no... I'll look into it i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Good job, if you did a more extensive guide with more guns a lot more people would enjoy it.

Closed at request, view this thread instead.
    Last edited by LegendaryAbbo; 03-28-2010 at 11:49 PM.