Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    Why not, "HEY! I'm from MP GH. How about you?"
    I ask that every time. sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    I don't know really think this Code System thingy will work.
    really, and lets say you're in a clan match and it's like 8v8,
    The clan you're up against is a non-wogl+hacking clan, but you don't really notice it.
    So you ask one of them a question: Are you a hacker?
    Their response (Shockings idea): My Spidey Senses are tingling
    Then you tell your clan: YEA DUDe THEY DO HACK!
    Your clan asks: How do you know?
    You say: umm because i go to MPGH...

    and your clan is a WOGL Certified, Legit 100%, wether you hack or not whatever
    I bet you're gonna say :
    WELL WHAT IF WE DON'T SAY THAT?
    Well too bad, i'm sure 10 Twelve year old fat noobs will take this code around CA and spread it around
    Therefore, the "Code" system will come back to this threadstarter
    50+ accounts MAY be banned, and we all come to him saying:
    TOLD YOU SO!


  3. #18
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    fk i told u his herpees stArted flaring again .. RUN BEFORE U DIE






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  4. #19
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post
    I don't know really think this Code System thingy will work.
    really, and lets say you're in a clan match and it's like 8v8,
    The clan you're up against is a non-wogl+hacking clan, but you don't really notice it.
    So you ask one of them a question: Are you a hacker?
    Their response (Shockings idea): My Spidey Senses are tingling
    Then you tell your clan: YEA DUDe THEY DO HACK!
    Your clan asks: How do you know?
    You say: umm because i go to MPGH...

    and your clan is a WOGL Certified, Legit 100%, wether you hack or not whatever
    I bet you're gonna say :
    WELL WHAT IF WE DON'T SAY THAT?
    Well too bad, i'm sure 10 Twelve year old fat noobs will take this code around CA and spread it around
    Therefore, the "Code" system will come back to this threadstarter
    50+ accounts MAY be banned, and we all come to him saying:
    TOLD YOU SO!
    I can't take you serious, with a fat dude on your avatar.

  5. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    fk i told u his herpees stArted flaring again .. RUN BEFORE U DIE
    Fuckkk man. Just stop your shit.
    I'm gonna eat a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich now
    So i'll be back, hopefully i'm more calm
    But i hate dumb exceptions
    Some people can't think outside of other people's boxes(What i do)
    let alone, their own box.... (I first think in the box, then out of my box, then out of people's boxes)
    I have a process of thinking suggestions out so i dont' get flamed by users.
    Like what i'm doing.


  6. #21
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    This should be moved to General Section...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  7. #22
    Ludious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where it is Warm.
    Posts
    910
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    This should be moved to General Section...
    wasnt it? (isnt it already there)

    anyways, NOT gonna work, it will not rly help... AT ALL... umm the internet was created for sharing and therefore others will share this... and they will share it, creating a tree of all this code word stuff that began here. umm no, not gonna work, geez and if others on other teams know of the system, and theyre not hacking... it will become wide spread and well the rest is going to be irrelevant...

    yes i am ranting, but my point is that it isnt going to work because of the way people here think...

  8. #23
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    nice idea, but any code word, would be found out and reported, and at sometime in the future would be something that would cause those that use this sight to be banned from ca. So not the smartest idea.

  9. #24
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    nice idea, but any code word, would be found out and reported, and at sometime in the future would be something that would cause those that use this sight to be banned from ca. So not the smartest idea.
    Lol u really think so? You could just be a legit player repeating the phrase you saw 2 people using.

    Even saying you hack is not proof you hack/are hacking. I could enter every room I join and spam "KICK ME I HACK" and they really couldnt do anything besides kick me, because its not true

  10. #25
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Player 1: (opk'ing to the max)
    Player 2: " Hey are you hacking"
    Player 1: "Naaaa"


    LIVERPOOL FC


  11. #26
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Nooblet 1: Evil, Are You Not?
    Nooblet 2: Evil, May I am.


    Thanks Yoda you rugly green noob.
    I'm back.

  12. #27
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike View Post
    Nooblet 1: Evil, Are You Not?
    Nooblet 2: Evil, May I am.


    Thanks Yoda you rugly green noob.
    Are you gay?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    CRUSTY (04-02-2010)

  14. #28
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just make a thread where everyone posts their IGN'S. Then add them to your friends list or something.



  15. #29
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    ROFL, Project_ZZ
    Thats basically Nexon Bait.

  16. #30
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Shh.....It might get rid of all the choobs



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cool system.mrs
    By 1h1a1i in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. Unpacked system.mrs
    By 1337Sasuke in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 03:05 AM
  3. EndLess' edited system.mrs
    By EndLess in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:22 AM
  4. [Request] System.mrs
    By Xgs in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:11 PM
  5. System Hacker For Gunz
    By gameking85 in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:57 PM