Thread: Greatfulded

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    shit guys u still dont know this?, he got caught using lifetaker/augs/or *********** he got fed up with losing.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  2. #47
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Dum asses, he doesn't hack, one. He plays fireteam and unlike most of you, he doesn't need hacks to kill, two. Lastly, don't take like little pussies just because he's higher ranked than you.

  3. #48
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    stfu knockout if u dont hack then wat the fuck are u doing here.. and ur the pussy i dont give a shit if hes a higher rank and he does hack untill u got proof then fk off.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  4. #49
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    stfu knockout if u dont hack then wat the fuck are u doing here.. and ur the pussy i dont give a shit if hes a higher rank and he does hack untill u got proof then fk off.
    Idiot, I never said I don't hack, I said he doesn't need hacks. Learn to type and read.

  5. #50
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    Dum asses, he doesn't hack, one. He plays fireteam and unlike most of you, he doesn't need hacks to kill, two. Lastly, don't take like little pussies just because he's higher ranked than you.
    Are you 100% sure?
    huh? Who gives a fucking SHIT!

    IT's just greatfullded
    You guys are acting like Jesus got banned from heaven.
    REALLY! IT'S NOT BIG OF A DEAL.
    Damn, i think only 8-13 year olds would make this a big deal
    WHO GIVES A FUCK! He/She's just the one with the most XP

    Plus, Greatfullded's account is suspended,
    He'll/She'll get it back soon.
    7-30 days, not like Greatfullded is banned faggots....


  6. #51
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You know what? i don't really care about ranks. As long as i get my kills, my reviews, and the fun. Ranking up just says to me "you can now use other weapons and gained more GP!"

    And who cares what he plays?
    Click the pic ontop.

  7. #52
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Knockout u better fucking shut the fuck up before i take my chain saw rip ur family apart and take ur flecsh and rub it on u and who the fuck gives a shit if its greatfullded its just him...






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  8. #53
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Knockout u better fucking shut the fuck up before i take my chain saw rip ur family apart and take ur flecsh and rub it on u and who the fuck gives a shit if its greatfullded its just him...
    Calm down man before he gets a restraining order on you lol.. <_<;
    Click the pic ontop.

  9. #54
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Knockout u better fucking shut the fuck up before i take my chain saw rip ur family apart and take ur flecsh and rub it on u and who the fuck gives a shit if its greatfullded its just him...
    If you didn't give a shit about gfd getting banned, you wouldn't be posting here, fuck posting you wouldn't even be on this thread. Oh and I think I made my self very clear in my other post for you to learn to read and type.
    Oh just so you know, you can get sent to jail for doing what you just did, you threatened me of my life online.

  10. #55
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I d give a shit for gFD cause im talking to a low life faggot noob whos currently fucking being a douchebag cause hes all mad :P and im not a geek like u so i dont have to do what u tell me fatass bitch






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  11. #56
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    Idiot, I never said I don't hack, I said he doesn't need hacks. Learn to type and read.
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    stfu knockout if u dont hack then wat the fuck are u doing here.. and ur the pussy i dont give a shit if hes a higher rank and he does hack untill u got proof then fk off.

    Both of you shutup and stom complaining,
    he's just suspended, not banned
    WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT IF HE HACKS OR NOT!
    UNLESS YOU GOT PROOF, THEN COME TO US!
    But I doubt you'll ever get it damnit.

    JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN, and go jack off to your friends mom or something
    do something that'll make you shut up.
    So stop with this bullshit both of you, and all of you saying he hacks or not

    Addon:

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    If you didn't give a shit about gfd getting banned, you wouldn't be posting here, fuck posting you wouldn't even be on this thread. Oh and I think I made my self very clear in my other post for you to learn to read and type.

    Only i can talk to pepsi like that you bitch
    You better learn to gain the facts before you present your claim
    you want to be in court yelling:
    HE'S INNOCENT HE'S INNOCENT ! DON'T SEND HIM TO JAIL
    and the judge asks: Where's your evidence sir?
    You say: Oh, i just think he's innocent because he's the highest ranked person ever.

    You know what? I don't give a shit if he hacks or not
    Just state your facts and show evidence before you talk shit


  12. #57
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    I d give a shit for gFD cause im talking to a low life faggot noob whos currently fucking being a douchebag cause hes all mad :P and im not a geek like u so i dont have to do what u tell me fatass bitch
    Lol, your weird. You said you give a shit about GFD in this post and in your last posts you said you don't care. Make up your mind. Stupid. Notice I don't need to use abusive language to make you feel pathatic.

    Jab, I know he doesn't hack because I've seen him playing fireteam he's horrible.
    Last edited by KnockOut; 04-05-2010 at 09:25 AM.

  13. #58
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well i have to agree with u on fireteam hes a loser in that..and jab wtf do u mean u fuckign can only talk to me like that ill fuck knockout up anyday also u but ur someone i know so i wouldnt lol but for knockout hes a loser . So i can do it to him






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  14. #59
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    I've seen him playing fireteam he's horrible.
    Just because he sucked once doesn't mean he can hack another time.
    If he hacked once, he's considered a hacker.
    You don't have proof, just because somebody sucked in a game, doesn't mean they weren't chamming or secretly opk'd when you didn't see.


  15. #60
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Right,knockout if u have it on fraps or something like that then that would change.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [BREAKING CA NEWS!] - GREATFULDED IS BCK!
    By KingDot in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:52 PM
  2. Greatfulded being Advertised?
    By BARON in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 04:09 PM
  3. GREATFULDED WAS IN MY GAME
    By luongoo in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 08:36 PM
  4. Greatfulded PWNED!!
    By dethharmonic2010 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
  5. highest ranker DEMOTED!!!!!!!(higher than greatfulded)
    By jjneshi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 12:48 PM