Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy

    New AFK Bot Suggestions

    I forgot forum rules so I'm not sure this is the right section but ANYWAY...

    Since there is a lack of AFK Bots, I'm thinking of developing one, who doesn't like free EXP overnight?

    Anyway I was thinking of what features that would be useful for one. (Please keep it reasonable). I'm not going to develop some AFK Bot that would literally play the whole game for you. I'm not sure what you can and can't do... though I think since I'm using C# mainly now that I can do a lot more than my previous AFK bots that were on VB.net.

    So submit ideas and if you are interested at a AFK bot at all! I'll be testing in the coming few days.

    Thanks,
    User1
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  2. #2
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not sure an AFK bot is possible anymore, nexon patched in game mouse movements. Also patched spambot

  3. #3
    -Simply-Own-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    2,228
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah, What bobsaway Said.

    Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com



    Made By Me

    -----------------------------------------------------------------


  4. #4
    uzair786uzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    but if it was possible again i suggest

    aimbot
    auto chat if possible
    auto move if possible

    but aimbot is most priority if it was possible to make afk bot again










  5. #5
    dugindog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jasper mn
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted
    thru wall aimbot then character runs tord the boted person just a sugjestion

  6. #6
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Last AFK Bot I made, I had to switch methods of accessing the mouse but I'm pretty sure it is possible SOME HOW. I'll try to find a way hopefully. I see Nexon has stepped up their security.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  7. #7
    ViittO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    you dont need to move your mouse or spam.. just make program press w a s d

  8. #8
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Last AFK Bot I made, I had to switch methods of accessing the mouse but I'm pretty sure it is possible SOME HOW. I'll try to find a way hopefully. I see Nexon has stepped up their security.
    Yes, they have stepped up security alot!

  9. #9
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    just mimic the commands of my old afk bot to start you off.. accessing the Quick Join would be your only problem. also discussions like this go in the general section

    /moved
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  10. #10
    wownoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Computer
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    well if you could make one that would be great
    it would be hard and you would need help
    maybe get a book!
    ︻┳テ=一
    _____________________________________________

  11. #11
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    All it needs to do is be able to move w,a,s,d so you won't b removed from the game
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  12. #12
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin View Post
    just mimic the commands of my old afk bot to start you off.. accessing the Quick Join would be your only problem. also discussions like this go in the general section

    /moved
    Why would accessing quick join be a problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by wownoob View Post
    well if you could make one that would be great
    it would be hard and you would need help
    maybe get a book!
    I'm not exactly a noob when it comes to coding, I've coded plenty of AFK bots b4. Of course thats with VB.net and that was before. Now its C# and a lot tighter security....
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  13. #13
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Make a .dll afk bot?...

    Would require some d3d coding most likely and would get detected quickly

  14. #14
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Make a .dll afk bot?...

    Would require some d3d coding most likely and would get detected quickly
    I would perfer it to not be hooked... that'll take too much coding + easily patched. Although it would expand the AFK bot largely and get it a lot more features.



    Here is what I'm thinking so far:
    - Normal Features (Join, Stay Alive, Exit, Quick Join, etc.)
    - GP and EXP Gain Tracking (I'll read CA's memory and get the value of the EXP/GP gained) (Hopefully someone can help me out on addy finding)
    - Mode Selection (Keep joining random modes until it finds the right mode/map you wish to join)
    - Smart Mode Selection (Scroll through lobby and use OCR/Image matching to recognize mode/map and join selectively)
    - Smart Random Talk (Talk random words from a work bank or type in random produced words)
    - AI Talk (OCR chat screen on side/Memory read; and respond back to your IGN to make you look like your a moron in the game just to flame people and not play)
    - Shoot at teammates if they cross your crosshair just to fuck with them. (Imagine FF on... LOL)
    - Shoot at enemy if they cross your crosshair.
    - Become 1337 by releasing the AFK bot into the public.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  15. #15
    IHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask me tommorow
    Posts
    4,797
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    I forgot forum rules so I'm not sure this is the right section but ANYWAY...

    Since there is a lack of AFK Bots, I'm thinking of developing one, who doesn't like free EXP overnight?

    Anyway I was thinking of what features that would be useful for one. (Please keep it reasonable). I'm not going to develop some AFK Bot that would literally play the whole game for you. I'm not sure what you can and can't do... though I think since I'm using C# mainly now that I can do a lot more than my previous AFK bots that were on VB.net.

    So submit ideas and if you are interested at a AFK bot at all! I'll be testing in the coming few days.

    Thanks,
    User1
    o.o
    Your back
    ohai
    You want respect
    Earn it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] New Afk Bot
    By Roks in forum Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:12 PM
  2. [Release] *NEW* Advanced AFK-BOT with respawn hack
    By Zoom in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. Suggestion For A New AFK Bot
    By MasterChi3f in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. [First Post] CA afk bot!
    By EpicPacMan in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 03:59 AM
  5. [Release]NEW LVL BOT!
    By Carms in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 06:33 AM