Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Crusty, they hack very hard dude, believe me...
    Maybe you just fucking fail hardcore?

  2. #32
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Maybe you just fucking fail hardcore?
    No Crusty, I also played with guys in the top 10. They aimbotted really hard. I mean one of em went 42-3 missing like no shots. Most people cham these days.

  3. #33
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Again with the bigdick mindset... Just because someone is better than you DOES NOT mean they hack. Maybe they listen for sounds and have faster than a .30 reaction time without chams? Maybe you just suck? I've played with over half of the top 10 players and they didn't score well AT ALL.

  4. #34
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Crusty, Is not about being better than other one. Since December 2009, I´ve been playing with VIP all the time and I know when somebody have aimbot.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #35
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I can shoot 3 shots with a g36e and hit all 3 and kill someone without an aimbot.

    You guys have more excuses than I do, damn. Just because theyre better than you doesnt mean they aimbot. I'm done arguing now...

    And OpticFeaR did aimbot, I know that. I don't care because he was a faggot anyway.

  6. #36
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Meh, I hated that guy anyways.

  7. #37
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    LOL Crusty, you cant argue with somebody that has aimbot for 4 month straight. I know what an aimbot is and I know when somebody crouch behind a wall and shoot me without see me.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #38
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    o.o u guys arguing about aimbot.. o.o






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  9. #39
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    LOL Crusty, you cant argue with somebody that has aimbot for 4 month straight. I know what an aimbot is and I know when somebody crouch behind a wall and shoot me without see me.
    I'm pretty sure shooting you without seeing you is called OPK/Telekill...

  10. #40
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    I'm pretty sure shooting you without seeing you is called OPK/Telekill...
    What he's saying is that you usually see a small part of the enemy like their shoulder, part of their gun, very top part of the enemies head behind the boxes and your dead within the second you see them. Then you go BS all the shots hit me! So yeah pretty much no spread or aimbot.

  11. #41
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Seeing a small part of someone's body and then shooting them is hardly evidence. If they hacked, would someone not have collected evidence by now?

    Get proof or get out.

  12. #42
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Crusty as I see you dont want to understand. You dont even know what a pre-fire is. Let me explain to you the same way I explain things to my 4 years old son:

    1. I have Chams and Name Tags, so I know where is everybody.
    2. I start chasing my victim and I notice that he is behind a wall.
    3. When im close to the victim I see when they switch the to a RPG, Law or get ready to hit me.
    4. When Im about to make visual contact with the enemie, he PRE FIRE me with a nade, law or M32 without making any visual contact with me. Some times Im not in front of them and they head shot me instactly when I make visual contact with them.

    That´s hack Crusty, OK?

    When I play with this high ranked guys, they do it all the time dude and I have to adjust my aimbot if I wanna make a decent score.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #43
    Gagan1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    kk happy crusty im 1337 bannd this is my cousins acc im to lazy to make a new one

  14. #44
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Crusty as I see you dont want to understand. You dont even know what a pre-fire is. Let me explain to you the same way I explain things to my 4 years old son:

    1. I have Chams and Name Tags, so I know where is everybody.
    2. I start chasing my victim and I notice that he is behind a wall.
    3. When im close to the victim I see when they switch the to a RPG, Law or get ready to hit me.
    4. When Im about to make visual contact with the enemie, he PRE FIRE me with a nade, law or M32 without making any visual contact with me. Some times Im not in front of them and they head shot me instactly when I make visual contact with them.

    That´s hack Crusty, OK?

    When I play with this high ranked guys, they do it all the time dude and I have to adjust my aimbot if I wanna make a decent score.
    Who does this? The top 10 players dont. A lot of people like 2lt-1lt might do this, but name one person in the top 10 who has done this.

  15. #45
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Who does this? The top 10 players dont. A lot of people like 2lt-1lt might do this, but name one person in the top 10 who has done this.
    Perfectlove: all the time.
    Boofoo: all the time.
    Forazteiro: One of the biggest hackers
    RICO: OMG he is gonne get banned soon.
    Magdil: another haxor one.

    I have played with those guys several times and THEY DO HACK.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Facial-Abuse Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) 5 Got Banned
    By SmartAlley in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 05:30 AM
  2. i Got Banned DAmmit!!!
    By shoko131 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 06:53 AM
  3. Got banned
    By shoko131 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
  4. I Got Banned Using Daves Hack!
    By condor01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 01:33 PM
  5. iverson954360 got banned ;)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 06:56 AM