Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    1. calculate how much gp a normal player will get legit
    2. calculate rank
    3.check joining date
    unless he plays like an ABNORMAL amount of hours he should have less gp, and rank
    or, he bots
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    actualy no if you think about it ppl make a few thousand GP daily, and if you dont spend it then it will never go away, and what about GP Hazard Cases, theres lower ranks with more GP, the most GP in game is almost 5million, GFD has almost 4 million, i hate you ppl who are quick to assume the worst of a person, oh he prefired he hacks... NO ive prefired many a times and i play legit if i can hear someone walking towards me and know im being chased then i will turn around with an RPG/LAW/M32/Nade and fuck you up its simple tactics its a trap that you idiots fall for and if you think about it after awhile you start to notice the basic position of someones head like i have so i try to aim for that point and if someone pops around a corner aim for the face its not that fucking hard and all you idiots do is sit here and cry about it and get more hacks, how about you guys go get some real skills and stop fucking QQing and learn what they do so you can do it to, as for smartalley your just a fucking retard just leave combat arms you fail, you think everyone hacks so you have vips, yet they dont you just FAIL
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    1. i have not QQed at all, i have got nothing against prefiring
    2. get your facts right. to earn 2.4million gp on average requires you to play 2-3.5 months nonstop
    3. enlisted in june 2009, do YOU play 7hrs a day?
    if NOT, then i see NO point in this. Maybe he does but...
    4. He got BANNED, what does that suggest lol, go ask NEXON
    5. GTD enlisted in 2008
    6.How many 1Million gp rewards have you seen while you have been playing? I've seen none, around 20 x 100k Gps
    /fail flame
    Last edited by Kevin Rudd; 04-27-2010 at 05:43 AM.

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You guys fail to realize this guy played like LITERALLY 5 hours a day...

He aimbotted, though. That's why he got banned

Thanks
    more like 7.

Gillard = Communist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL
    /pwnt

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

alixl2 #2 (04-27-2010)

Thanks
    shame on the rank, still hacks when he got a high rank, no skill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yea actualy i do play upto 7 hours a day sometime, ive made more then 10k in a single day, you also have to take into account the ammount of money he gets from lvling up

and i wasnt talking about you kevin i was mainly talking about smartalley who QQed and says that ppl know that hes behind them so he has to adjust his aimbot, that my friend was just a missunderstanding, i was talking about his epic failure

as for the hazard cases, if you purchase 100K NX and then purchase 124 hazard cases the money you get REALLY ADDS UP, seeing as you get atleast 1K each time so you can get anywhere from 1,000-1,000,000 GP per case then think about how much money youll actualy gain from 124 cases which would cost exactly 100K NX
    Last edited by RedThunder; 04-27-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by XXGWBushXX View Post

dude your full of shit you think everyone hacks when your wrong, about 25% of the ppl on this site dont even hack you fucking retard stop hacusating everyone, its all that time you spend QQing that gets you killed and thats why you need hacks cause you cant handle being such a fucking failure
    I think the one full of shit here is you Mr. Bad President LOL. I dont QQ at all, I have a kick ass aimbot and players do QQ to me. Im just saying that most of the Combat Arms players hacks much and its a true.

Then if you think I QQ, lets play match and see who is gonna qq more, Lmao...

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345