Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Solley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    because we all dont know eachother
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    Jabuuty people. So fucking annoying. LOL!
    Nah but, i really hate QQers,

    General outcomes of ca.
    Good = Hack
    Bad = Legit.
    LMAO
    quoted for truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

    (\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post

    LMAO
    quoted for truth
    She picks on me because she's crushing on me
    -_____-
    She's gonna deny it, watch.


  3. #18
    Pixipixel_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VCExpress.exe || France :D
    Posts
    2,088
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cool
    Chammers who say they're legit.
    M32 abusers.

    I don't really care about the rest.

  4. #19
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I agree with every post made in this thread so far (didn't read it all but it seems to have a good general idea lol)

    Howsabout rpg prefirers? I do this a lot

  5. #20
    ericrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    QQ'ers that are stupid and SEE you are legit..
    QQ'ers that arn't legit
    QQ'ers in general
    Low ranks
    BR's
    QC's
    Nexon
    M32 spammers
    M14Cqb(I just rpg them and take their gun)
    Elite mods who kick for no fucking reason(Got kicked out of 2 spy hunt matches for a fantastic -.-)
    People who TWITCH 360 DEGREES AND SAY "Im legit man"
    Idiots that say "Go back to starwars noob".. (I accually hate star wars its a gay ass name)
    People that have no life
    People that say i have no life
    People that dont know english (IF YOUR PLAYING AN AMERICAN GAME YOU NEED ENGLISH FFS)
    Nade spammers
    Queer pre naders
    Queer Hacking EMODS
    Queer asshole Emods
    Asshole Low ranks
    Asshole legits.
    Asshole Hackers..

    IM POOFED OUT LOL
    Last edited by ericrud; 04-20-2010 at 07:07 AM.
    My Video Editing work





    I Have one called Forever Pjanoo Like a low G6, but it's copyrighted and idk how to upload it o.O

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ericrud For This Useful Post:

    CRUSTY (04-20-2010)

  7. #21
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    I HATE RANDOM NADES

  8. #22
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    of course the l
    Legit chammers (any hacker saying there legit)
    QQ's
    elite mods who kick thinking we hack
    agreed with jabuuty noobs who go to diff teams to kick and switch back lmao!
    Speed hackers *just pwn them with aimbot






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  9. #23
    darthmala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    "American Idiot" by Green Day
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Mellow
    OPK, the fly hacks where they go off the map, QQers, and m32 users if they aren't 1LT.

  10. #24
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrud View Post
    QQ'ers that are stupid and SEE you are legit..
    QQ'ers that arn't legit
    QQ'ers in general
    Low ranks
    BR's
    QC's
    Nexon
    M32 spammers
    M14Cqb(I just rpg them and take their gun)
    Elite mods who kick for no fucking reason(Got kicked out of 2 spy hunt matches for a fantastic -.-)
    People who TWITCH 360 DEGREES AND SAY "Im legit man"
    Idiots that say "Go back to starwars noob".. (I accually hate star wars its a gay ass name)
    People that have no life
    People that say i have no life
    People that dont know english (IF YOUR PLAYING AN AMERICAN GAME YOU NEED ENGLISH FFS)
    Nade spammers
    Queer pre naders
    Queer Hacking EMODS
    Queer asshole Emods
    Asshole Low ranks
    Asshole legits.
    Asshole Hackers..

    IM POOFED OUT LOL
    Quoted/thanked for truth

  11. #25
    ericrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    YAAAY i got quoted lol and a random thankx :]
    I wish i could be on somebody's respect list LOL
    My Video Editing work





    I Have one called Forever Pjanoo Like a low G6, but it's copyrighted and idk how to upload it o.O

  12. #26
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    of course the l
    Legit chammers (any hacker saying there legit)
    QQ's
    elite mods who kick thinking we hack
    agreed with jabuuty noobs who go to diff teams to kick and switch back lmao!
    Speed hackers *just pwn them with aimbot
    I got it

    Noobs who sit in an elite mod room and just click the switch teams button and as soon as you enter, go to the emod's team. I'm guilty of this but dammit it pisses me off when some cpl noob with a .50 kdr switches teams and then whines about how I killed him several times easily.

  13. #27
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Sendi, yes the M32 is the nade launcher.



  14. #28
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    people with rpg/law always make me impulse buy a law + rpg, then i go back ingame and get like 20-0 (elim pro) and everyone QQs just because i out lawed them
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  15. #29
    041681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hidden Leaf-fighting for Sakura Chan's heart
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    i abolutly hate chammer that are hinding it quite well until you find they continously kill you and when you cham back they fking qq like crazy....

  16. #30
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by 041681 View Post
    i abolutly hate chammer that are hinding it quite well until you find they continously kill you and when you cham back they fking qq like crazy....
    /QFT

    Many people have no skill, and when you start owning them they call you a hacker or kick you out of the game.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What are the most common and misleading typos.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 04:10 PM
  2. What Are You Most Intolerant Of?
    By Inna in forum General
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 03:58 PM
  3. What are your fav animes
    By aznbandit in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:15 PM
  4. what are your 3 favorite band?
    By ilnibert in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 09:11 AM