Thread: Top Clan!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    give 10k nx

  2. #17
    SellingTop25Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    The clan is dead and is worth about nothing.

    Maybe worth... 30$? - NX for W/L; Name change; new emblem...

    Its worth about nothing.
    I can recruit 120 members for u if that floats your boat bud.

  3. #18
    User1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Above the influence
    Posts
    4,085
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by SellingTop25Clan View Post
    I can recruit 120 members for u if that floats your boat bud.
    Anyone can recruit 120 recruits... and privates... not that hard.
    Any donations would help


    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun


    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    Yes it is me... Yup Yup




  4. #19
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    I don't think clans are worth much money at all. Look at all the clans, their lvl 5,6, and so on but what good is it? Nothing! Even though if it's one of those top ranks why would anyone buy it for $280? In the end clans are just clans that doesn't really give you anything in return.
    lol garbage clan, just CBL them.
    2 cbl dirty nubs.

    50392 -Glock COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1st 11/14/2009 -AbstracT- Cheat:OPK Cheat Confirmed Yes

    30918 Pocket-Aces PLATOON SERGEANT 3rd 9/6/2009 -AbstracT- Cheat:Tap Cheat Confirmed Yes

    I bet there were many other CBL dirty members in there and all of a sudden the clan is cleaned up.
    Last edited by weepee; 04-20-2010 at 08:30 PM.

  5. #20
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'll give you 20 bucks for it... But there's no way to transfer ownership so I don't know how this is gonna work. I'm not getting a shitty SSG account...

    AND, it's just gonna get a bad reputation from being sold on MPGH. people will find out.

  6. #21
    SellingTop25Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    I don't think clans are worth much money at all. Look at all the clans, their lvl 5,6, and so on but what good is it? Nothing! Even though if it's one of those top ranks why would anyone buy it for $280? In the end clans are just clans that doesn't really give you anything in return.
    Some people like having a high ranked account, other people enjoy being in a clan known for being a top legit clan (not only in rank but in skill). I guess its just a matter of opinion. I mean way back when I use to play this game, I use to get way more respect if I was in a decent clan as opposed to JunkFLea Champiions or some shit lol.

  7. #22
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SellingTop25Clan View Post
    Some people like having a high ranked account, other people enjoy being in a clan known for being a top legit clan (not only in rank but in skill). I guess its just a matter of opinion. I mean way back when I use to play this game, I use to get way more respect if I was in a decent clan as opposed to JunkFLea Champiions or some shit lol.
    It's nice that 1 of the members in that clan OPKed and 1 tapped. BTW your clan is a top unlegit clan.

  8. #23
    SellingTop25Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    I'll give you 20 bucks for it... But there's no way to transfer ownership so I don't know how this is gonna work. I'm not getting a shitty SSG account...

    AND, it's just gonna get a bad reputation from being sold on MPGH. people will find out.
    Well, its the only place to sell it. You can get a name change, w.e. As to the details of the account and whatnot, I can come on a vent and talk to you if wish.

  9. #24
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just look at it, dirteh!!!!!!!
    Community Ban List - Clan [-AbstracT-]

  10. #25
    SellingTop25Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    It's nice that 1 of the members in that clan OPKed and 1 tapped. BTW your clan is a top unlegit clan.
    Yes bud that's is why this clan always managed to do good on client.

    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    Just look at it, dirteh!!!!!!!
    Community Ban List - Clan [-AbstracT-]
    Came up as clean what?
    Last edited by SellingTop25Clan; 04-20-2010 at 08:38 PM.

  11. #26
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by SellingTop25Clan View Post
    Yes bud that's is why this clan always managed to do good on client. And one member hacking in 2-year history isn't that bad, tried to keep as legit as possible. Still, this is the mpgh forums so idk why your making a big deal out of it lol.



    Came up as clean what?
    Who would buy something that's stained with dirt? Well you are lucky CBL just updated it.
    50392 -Glock COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR 1st 11/14/2009 -AbstracT- Cheat:OPK Cheat Confirmed Yes

    30918 Pocket-Aces PLATOON SERGEANT 3rd 9/6/2009 -AbstracT- Cheat:Tap Cheat Confirmed Yes
    Last edited by weepee; 04-20-2010 at 08:40 PM.

  12. #27
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Level 6 Clan.. with 1 Person, and a SSG1 Rank? Good Luck

  13. #28
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    -AbstracT- Clan Caught Hacking During Clan War

    Try to be legit and clean as possible? Really? In the video it didn't even call a kick on that guy. Woah nice lies bitch. Pretty honest for a top clan there.
    Last edited by weepee; 04-20-2010 at 08:48 PM.

  14. #29
    SellingTop25Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMBiiT View Post
    Level 6 Clan.. with 1 Person, and a SSG1 Rank? Good Luck
    I'm selling the clan not the account ;p.

  15. #30
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wow, that clan can't be worth the amount you're trying to sell it for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. top clans
    By poolwizard in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 08:11 AM
  2. Who is the TOP Hacker & Hacking Clan in CF
    By LinhXmen in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 03:15 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:43 AM
  4. The top clans, Are they hackers o_O
    By steve12156 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 09:10 AM
  5. UNDEAD*ELITE clan lots of top players
    By turd49 in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:02 AM