Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 124
  1. #76
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I really need an answer for this question...
    For almost a year now, I have been day-dreaming and dreaming that I have died saving the ones I care for. In my dreams, I always die fighting, and it's always sad when I'm dying. When I wake up, I have tears coming out of my right eye only, and I don't know what to do. The thoughts appear randomly, and it's getting scary now. I am 14...

  2. #77
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I really need an answer for this question...
    For almost a year now, I have been day-dreaming and dreaming that I have died saving the ones I care for. In my dreams, I always die fighting, and it's always sad when I'm dying. When I wake up, I have tears coming out of my right eye only, and I don't know what to do. The thoughts appear randomly, and it's getting scary now. I am 14...
    I'm not doctor, but this means you love those you dream of.

    It shouldn't make you sad, you should be happy that you're sacrificing yourself for those you love, and also remember it's only a dream, it isn't real.

    If these continue to happen, tell your parents, if that doesn't work get a psych doctor.

    The re-occurring dream I've been having involves me chasing down people I've seen before but do not know, I'm seeking help because I'm quite scared myself.

  3. #78
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Pretty sure this is the Combat Arms section, not the therapist.

  4. #79
    kentonyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    634
    My Mood
    Bored
    on topic: GMs are n00b5, they should just let us be GMs, we'd do a much better job (plus we'd be better players)

  5. #80
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If they would promote good, respectful, active, legit players and let them play the game with normal players that would be pretty cool

    Get a bunch of wogl fags and assign them each to a server and channel

  6. #81
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    I'm not doctor, but this means you love those you dream of.

    It shouldn't make you sad, you should be happy that you're sacrificing yourself for those you love, and also remember it's only a dream, it isn't real.

    If these continue to happen, tell your parents, if that doesn't work get a psych doctor.

    The re-occurring dream I've been having involves me chasing down people I've seen before but do not know, I'm seeking help because I'm quite scared myself.
    just so happens I know what your dream means, maybe. Are the people you're chasing the same each time? If so, each one is a symbol. Each one represents your ambitions, hopes, desires and such.

  7. #82
    kentonyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloudsdale
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    634
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    If they would promote good, respectful, active, legit players and let them play the game with normal players that would be pretty cool

    Get a bunch of wogl fags and assign them each to a server and channel
    naw, they're just gonna team view everyone and then ban everyone that has even the slightest traces of hacks

  8. #83
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well yes, they are, but I don't see any ambitions I have that could relate.

  9. #84
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    Well yes, they are, but I don't see any ambitions I have that could relate.
    "Answers never appear before you, but around a corner for you to be surprised."

  10. #85
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yeah that is true, hopefully I find my answers somewhere.

  11. #86
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    GL finding them.
    OT: Nexon GM's FUCKING SUCK!

  12. #87
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    I've seen ********* hack sites that leech hacks with better staff than Nexon.

    Nexon's staff is all Ragequitters, niggerbitches, faggots, and overstreached anus'

  13. #88
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTyler View Post
    overstreached anus'
    Did not need to hear that.
    LastPostOnThisThread.

  14. #89
    AnonTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Blah
    Stating a point,

    and LastPostHereTooBecauseI'mTired,Goodnight.

  15. #90
    flyinghawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    LMAO GM's back to play on Trainnee server!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Download] Combat Arms
    By Str8Thimo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
  3. nexon's combat arms
    By brownsfan91 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:04 PM
  4. Combat Arms
    By Synns in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 10:09 PM
  5. Combat Arms
    By tednugent in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 08:53 AM