the 12 hour maintenance, Bug Fixes
• M93 Hornet can no longer be used in No Explosives matches.
• Mine indicators in Spy Hunt now properly update.
• Going to the inbox while in a game room will now properly update your stats as “Outfitting”
• The default M9 Knife now appears correctly in-game.
• The M92FS Veteran’s Kill Log image now appears correctly.
• The descriptions for the M9 Professional, Elite and Champion have been changed.
and btw IHelper, it is a bug, and to the other people who think it isnt a bug -.-
Ahh spec noobs arn't they great I absolutly hate specs the all seem to think they are pro but there so called "skills" are all bought the M32 is the ultamate noob weapon Medi kits are major bonuses in game(i think they should add first add kits that u can buy with Gp that increase heath for limited amount) also I this the cyclops bandana and the recon outfit need 2 go as well
yeah, its normal. Its technically not a explosive. i've done it numerous times. its a specialist item, not a explosive. though m32 counts as explosive.
The Hornet is technically an explosive, but for specialist users. Prior to the patch today, you could use it freely in No Explosive matches. So it was a bug on Nexon's part. Starting today with the Kill Creek patch, the Hornet can no longer be used in No Explosive matches.
The M32, Airstrike, and Claymore are both considered explosives as well but meant for specs.