Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelcle View Post
    if u hate hackers...so y r u on this hacking site... r u retarded?...O_O
    i hate hackers that when i kill them LEGIT they scream out NOOB OMG HACKS when they are hacking i used to be a hardcore hacker now im not hacking is now boring i find it legit being better -.-


    Multi

  2. #17
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
    Actually, I was kidding.
    They are perma patching everything except MPGH VIP.
    yea they are, i got told directly by my supervis... oh .. nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  3. #18
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hope they fix up the lag. Again.



  4. #19
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    As long as there hacks on crappy nexon servers. There will be lag.

    Simple as that.

  5. #20
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Project_ZZ View Post
    Hope they fix up the lag. Again.
    Wut Lag? i dont get lagg only when i play 8v8 All permitted Junk OMA thats when i get lagg XD


    Multi

  6. #21
    Alby-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    你是黑人嗎?
    Posts
    4,286
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    428
    My Mood
    Fine
    i lag in rattlesnake. idk why...
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

  7. #22
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Rattlesnake is a pretty good map.



  8. #23
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    i lag in rattlesnake. idk why...
    I love RATTLESNAKE OMG BEST MAP IM BEAST THERE i bravo rush all day and get ultra kills


    Multi

  9. #24
    runescaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah i kno ay patches patches and plus any hacks gonna come out straight away dis time??

  10. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by runescaper View Post
    yeah i kno ay patches patches and plus any hacks gonna come out straight away dis time??
    play legit u cant play legit or wut?


    Multi

  11. #26
    Motion HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Chimi I thought u quit??

    If you have the time I need a combat arms acc I'm willing to buy if you got one you can sell.

  12. #27
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Motion HD View Post
    Chimi I thought u quit??

    If you have the time I need a combat arms acc I'm willing to buy if you got one you can sell.
    Eh, knew you were a troll.

  13. #28
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
    i lag in rattlesnake. idk why...

    My old comp was so shitty (nvidia 6500 and 1 mb ram and 1 1ghz cpu), I could only play in death room, junk flea, jump jack and warhead(sometimes).

    The worst ones for me were gray hammer and desert thunder.

    I bet if I still had my old comp, I could never play in Short Fuse or Kill Creek, they are too large.

    I used to take me 3mins to load a map. I would get in game and each team would already have 10 kills and I died like 3 times without even being there yet.

    My new comp owns. I always the first person at map. I can run clear to the other side of the map before people even load, and pwn them

    My new comp is an ASUS. 8GB of ram, 4X2.5GHz Quad core CPUs and an NVidia GT220..




    ^Thanks to RJ^




  14. #29
    Motion HD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Dude leave me alone seriously get a life I'm no f**king troll..

  15. #30
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    My old comp was so shitty (nvidia 6500 and 1 mb ram and 1 1ghz cpu), I could only play in death room, junk flea, jump jack and warhead(sometimes).

    The worst ones for me were gray hammer and desert thunder.

    I bet if I still had my old comp, I could never play in Short Fuse or Kill Creek, they are too large.

    I used to take me 3mins to load a map. I would get in game and each team would already have 10 kills and I died like 3 times without even being there yet.

    My new comp owns. I always the first person at map. I can run clear to the other side of the map before people even load, and pwn them

    My new comp is an ASUS. 8GB of ram, 4X2.5GHz Quad core CPUs and an NVidia GT220..

    I used to have a GT220, piece of crap!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. /Next Patch Again
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 03:32 AM
  2. nexon patching again
    By pachuco in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:51 AM
  3. [Help] Patch again ??
    By kihh in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. [Info] Blackshot patches again at 16 Sept 09
    By tpw1314 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 09:00 AM
  5. Ca patched again
    By rowza in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 03:44 PM