Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    !SpiderMan!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Nice Sigg^.

  2. #17
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Will you upload montages?
    I'm back.

  3. #18
    BossMan.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BossWorld
    Posts
    3,314
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah, I want to see some montages.



  4. #19
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Here is my you tube channel..

    YouTube - Kanaal van iloveit4ever


















    you can see all the vids i've made for MPGH
    you can see the music remixes i have made,
    AND you can see the birth of my children!!

    yes i am a father!!
    Last edited by AVGN; 05-17-2010 at 03:24 AM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  5. #20
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I dont mean to be rude or offensive or of anything related, but:
    Why did you post videos of you in my thread?
    Why did you post videos of hacks which I hate? (I know it makes no sense since I'm at a hacking website, I just review and do mods. But anything about hacking I avoid.)
    and why
    WHY DID YOU POST A VIDEO OF YOU GIVING BIRTH?
    LIKE SERIOUSLY
    WTF?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #21
    [E]Я4G3Я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~YOU_TELL_ME~
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    350
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I love all of your video's !

  7. #22
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol I only had one just now
    my secon video's up now
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/49AkgufCg4o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/49AkgufCg4o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&co lor2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Vote and subscribe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  8. #23
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Are you going to be uploading these mods to the modding section?

  9. #24
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Theres no mods
    I like to keep videos of my gameplay clean
    Dont wanna get banned with my godly account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #25
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Lol why you here then?

  11. #26
    drleonsisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMaster View Post
    I dont mean to be rude or offensive or of anything related, but:
    Why did you post videos of you in my thread?
    Why did you post videos of hacks which I hate? (I know it makes no sense since I'm at a hacking website, I just review and do mods. But anything about hacking I avoid.)
    and why
    WHY DID YOU POST A VIDEO OF YOU GIVING BIRTH?
    LIKE SERIOUSLY
    WTF?!

    *eye twitch* Did i just see the word, review? on your little post? Son, i don't want to disappoint you, but i see no review there, all i see is you making a less than 30 second video with no sound, no music, no gameplay, just you firing a random gun to a wall. Hell, you cant even call that test firing, test firing would show sound, footage. But that's the MINIMUM requirements to be called a Test firing video.


    Ugh, sorry if i sound like a dick.

    Yes, i expect to get flamed at.
    Click the pic ontop.

  12. #27
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post

    *eye twitch* Did i just see the word, review? on your little post? Son, i don't want to disappoint you, but i see no review there, all i see is you making a less than 30 second video with no sound, no music, no gameplay, just you firing a random gun to a wall. Hell, you cant even call that test firing, test firing would show sound, footage. But that's the MINIMUM requirements to be called a Test firing video.


    Ugh, sorry if i sound like a dick.

    Yes, i expect to get flamed at.
    Exactly.

    You don't even show us the spread or RoF of the gun lol...It's just you randomly shooting a wall a few times

  13. #28
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    You can't get banned for modding?

  14. #29
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    You can't get banned for modding?
    If you get caught, you'll be banned.

  15. #30
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Really, that's ghetto.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Youtube Channel Background Contest
    By Snype in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
  2. My Youtube Channel
    By sorafune in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. Hi jacked youtube channel
    By A⁴ in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 02:38 PM
  4. My Youtube Channel
    By DoubleDutch in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 02:53 AM
  5. My YouTube Channel
    By Iwin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:19 PM