View Poll Results: Should Combat Arms have NX weapons?

Voters
77. This poll is closed
  • Yes, they should.

    39 50.65%
  • No, it's dumb.

    38 49.35%

Thread: NX Cash

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81
  1. #61
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well, like AVGN, I dont have enough time a day to get decent GP income
    I also like noobs who call me NX Noobs cause as Dreamer described before, Viet Congs knew terrain better than Americans who had crazy weapons. Except, I have tracking, terrain, and reflexes of a Viet Cong, along with crazy weapons of Americans.

    2 Pros = 1 Ownage
    2 Ownages = 1 Chuck Norris
    2 Chuck Norrises = 1 End of the Universe
    2 End of the Universes = 1 Big Bang
    2 Big Bang = 2 New Universes
    2 New Universes = 2 Pros
    And so one
    Sadly, it wont happen
    Cept the 1st one
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (05-23-2010),Crusty- (05-25-2010),WillIHack? (05-25-2010)

  3. #62
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMaster View Post
    Well, like AVGN, I dont have enough time a day to get decent GP income
    I also like noobs who call me NX Noobs cause as Dreamer described before, Viet Congs knew terrain better than Americans who had crazy weapons. Except, I have tracking, terrain, and reflexes of a Viet Cong, along with crazy weapons of Americans.

    2 Pros = 1 Ownage
    2 Ownages = 1 Chuck Norris
    2 Chuck Norrises = 1 End of the Universe
    2 End of the Universes = 1 Big Bang
    2 Big Bang = 2 New Universes
    2 New Universes = 2 Pros
    And so one
    Sadly, it wont happen
    Cept the 1st one
    Are you a former Viet Cong by any chance? (Veteran player.)

  4. #63
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMaster View Post
    Well, like AVGN, I dont have enough time a day to get decent GP income
    I also like noobs who call me NX Noobs cause as Dreamer described before, Viet Congs knew terrain better than Americans who had crazy weapons. Except, I have tracking, terrain, and reflexes of a Viet Cong, along with crazy weapons of Americans.

    2 Pros = 1 Ownage
    2 Ownages = 1 Chuck Norris
    2 Chuck Norrises = 1 End of the Universe
    2 End of the Universes = 1 Big Bang
    2 Big Bang = 2 New Universes
    2 New Universes = 2 Pros
    And so one
    Sadly, it wont happen
    Cept the 1st one
    They didn't have that bad of weapons, AK-47s, SMGs, RPGS, Motars, Automatic Pistols, Machines Guns, you name it.

  5. #64
    andrew4699's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NX is not wrong. It is a way for Nexon to make money to keep the servers and domain hosts running. Without NX buyers there would be no Combat Arms. Its just like a donation on a private server. You are simply getting a thank-you gift for your support. I also agree that NX rewards are overpowered. I'm not talking about items like Respawn Token/Megaphone/stuff like that, I'm talking about guns. Buying NX is just like removing the rank requirement on certain weapons. It is unfair for the people who can't afford to support the game giving them an even more unfair experience within the game. NX guns are overpowered (L96A1 Arctic Wolf/L96A1 Ghillie). When choosing NX or VIP hacks, you should pick VIP hacks because NX gives a little "game upgrade" as VIP hacks give a large "game update" by allowing you to "customize" the way the game works. I am not choosing a side but that is my opinion on the subject.

  6. #65
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post


    Are you a former Viet Cong by any chance? (Veteran player.)
    Yea, started in v0.05
    Played against a GM in Pump Jack and won, GM declared I did not hack, was awarded with 500exp and gp (Worth A LOT at that time)
    Was called a big ass nooby no-life hacker in Channel 2 (Meaning its the Bravo Server before it was created)
    Back then, there were only 5 servers or something like that
    Then soon after that, at MSG3, I was deranked for illegally buying UMP
    Then I quitted
    Then I rejoined
    Then I quitted
    Then I rejoin
    Now I am what you see
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #66
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMaster View Post


    Yea, started in v0.05
    Played against a GM in Pump Jack and won, GM declared I did not hack, was awarded with 500exp and gp (Worth A LOT at that time)
    Was called a big ass nooby no-life hacker in Channel 2 (Meaning its the Bravo Server before it was created)
    Back then, there were only 5 servers or something like that
    Then soon after that, at MSG3, I was deranked for illegally buying UMP
    Then I quitted
    Then I rejoined
    Then I quitted
    Then I rejoin
    Now I am what you see
    I remember that locked weapons stuff lol

    StartMessage@ was more fun

  8. #67
    ericrud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    o.o illegally buying a ump.. Sadd bro D:, one time a gm decieded to flank me from behind.. i jumped to the side behind the crate, Reloaded. and made a full SPRAY on the gm. i win =D i own GM's.... 8D
    My Video Editing work





    I Have one called Forever Pjanoo Like a low G6, but it's copyrighted and idk how to upload it o.O

  9. #68
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Snap, it's tied. 36-36.

  10. #69
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I do love my peaches

  11. #70
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    I do love my peaches
    Dammit. WHY?

  12. #71
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Lol well ok i like NX items but the specs really are starting to make me mad with m134 chain gun i havn't played combat arms for like a month now but i had bought nx wasted some on spec realized how stupid i was but then i bought m417 combat i love that gun would take it perm but i feel m416 is higher powered so there not all better

  13. #72
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Exactly. Damn specs, and the chaingun is soo cheap. It's like a one-shot machine gun.

  14. #73
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Yea but give it to a pvt or sgt they won't know how to control the recoil and hopefully suck but 1 shot kill nah man alls you gotta do is crouch and hide got hit around 2 shots out of 1 whole clip after being chased

  15. #74
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Yeah, you can camp with it and go like 69-1 haha.

  16. #75
    shadowxeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    1,680
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Amused
    I LOVE NOOBS WITH NX!!! only if their not specs so i can take their guns. But if they are specs i kill them and T bag them going hah noob get owned by pistol/knife when their spraying 4000 rounds a minute with their M134

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. sell lvl 107 runescape account with 95 magic and 2m cash
    By hax0rzz in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. Will trade bypass for Runescape Cash
    By ultimo_hacker in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 01:56 AM
  3. sellin lvl 22 premium for 3 days left for runescape cash!
    By tarty67 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 08:54 PM
  4. Your UCE/ Undetected hack for my rs cash
    By lolliepop in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
  5. Dave's new Cash for H4X policy.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 11:22 PM