Thread: Im back!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravia View Post
    I am busy making a hack? LMAO you guys are so mean to me when I try to help the community, fine be like that but remember one day you will regret and SoSo ur a real noob just because you have this title it does not mean I am going to shut up and let you make fun of me. Listen up I can make you so shamed if I want to but I won't because I am a fair person so stop thinking you'r god because ur not a god ur a dog.
    I wasn't trying to be mean, I'm sorry.

  2. #32
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravia View Post
    I am busy making a hack? LMAO you guys are so mean to me when I try to help the community, fine be like that but remember one day you will regret and SoSo ur a real noob just because you have this title it does not mean I am going to shut up and let you make fun of me. Listen up I can make you so shamed if I want to but I won't because I am a fair person so stop thinking you'r god because ur not a god ur a dog.
    Get on your knees now bitch

  3. #33
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hmmm...lol.

  4. #34
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post
    Oh, so you mad that I don't care? I believe I am God because I don't care? Assumptions, lmao
    You'r mom fucking cares

  5. #35
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravia View Post
    You'r mom fucking cares
    QQ more just because I don't care.

  6. #36
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Fritz View Post
    Get on your knees now bitch
    STFU, holy shit. Just because you "act" cool, doesn't mean you are. Don't go being a douche to him.

  7. #37
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by sosodistinct View Post


    QQ more just because I don't care.
    I dont care if you dont care but remember you mom cares

  8. #38
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My mom doesn't even know how to use the computer, okay, whatever you say.

  9. #39
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xXDarkBringerXx View Post
    STFU, holy shit. Just because you "act" cool, doesn't mean you are. Don't go being a douche to him.
    I 'act' cool? Everyone on this forums hates me I could care less. Bitch all you want I'm not leaving.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Bull3t's Back!
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:07 AM
  2. I'm back
    By AthlaS in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:38 PM
  3. Hey everyone, I'm back
    By Severed in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
  4. MPGH back up!
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:29 AM
  5. Igunz Is Back
    By $GHOST$ in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:04 PM