Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 106
  1. #31
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    lol, who cares, we lost an accro, so what, another took his place right away

  2. #32
    Xx-__-xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angry
    That's his problem, he is stupid for hacking on a high level account.

  3. #33
    thyslyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Cardboard BOX
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lol MadKiller thought that hacking in Cabin Fever would keep him safe from a ban xD

  4. #34
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Im tired to say here that (even high ranked players) 85 from 100 players that play combat arms, uses a hack...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #35
    deadcows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Worried
    greatfullded was suspended for harassment

  6. #36
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Alright, what really happened.

    Maddogkiller was initially suspended after powerlevelling in Cabin Fever by playing with people that OPK. However, recently, he has been banned for hacks/botting.

  7. #37
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Alright, what really happened.

    Maddogkiller was initially suspended after powerlevelling in Cabin Fever by playing with people that OPK. However, recently, he has been banned for hacks/botting.

    how u know?



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  8. #38
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    how u know?
    I played cabin fever with maddogkiller as well as other people claiming they've done so too And on the website it says he got banned for hacking/botting

  9. #39
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well he is gone forever or maby he submitted a ticket to nexon...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #40
    Xx-__-xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angry
    Maybe he started a new account.

  11. #41
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Maybe he have more accounts and he is playing



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #42
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Im tired to say here that (even high ranked players) 85 from 100 players that play combat arms, uses a hack...

    I really doubt that.

  13. #43
    landowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    I really doubt that.
    I wouldn't doubt it. If they can manage to get that far in the game with hacking that means that they are very good at hiding what they do. The people I know usually quit hacking and go legit when they reach CSM, but others will continue to hack because they think if they made it that far in the game without being caught that they can keep doing without getting banned.

    It isn't like he just started hacking for the first time. If he got that far and maintained a 1.+ KDR, why even bother or risk it in the first place?

  14. #44
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by landowner View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it. If they can manage to get that far in the game with hacking that means that they are very good at hiding what they do. The people I know usually quit hacking and go legit when they reach CSM, but others will continue to hack because they think if they made it that far in the game without being caught that they can keep doing without getting banned.

    It isn't like he just started hacking for the first time. If he got that far and maintained a 1.+ KDR, why even bother or risk it in the first place?
    Idk. A lot of the top 100'ers are in WOGL clans/ run AC

  15. #45
    MissRandomSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    @ Barbie's House
    Posts
    2,342
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    584
    yes i agree with crusty
    there are a lot of hackers in ca, but the high ranked players are often legit

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM