Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder® View Post
    your an idiot, everythign you said is a lie, firs the L115 scopes in faster, they have a different scope, the only actualy stat difference is the M200 is alittle more accurate but has more recoil, now stop complaing and just play jeez
    Go fuck yourself bitch where someone might actually care.

    "your an idiot, everythign you said is a lie" - Not really, l2read

    "They have different scopes" - You are an idiot, they zoom same -> therefore my point

    "Firs the L115 scopes in faster" - They all scope in same speed -> Yet another idiotic comment

    "the only actually stat difference is the M200 is alittle more accurate but has more recoil" - HAHAHAHAHAH You truly show your stupidity in this sentence because a) It's bolt action so it doesn't matter that it has more recoil and b) 3 points isn't a little rofl, that's a lot of accuracy c) There are like 4 stats that are different rofl

    "stop complaing and just play jeez" - Just no a) l2spell b) your an idiot


    YOU LOOK LIKE A GRADE-A FAGGOT WITH YOUR TEXT COLORED AND NEW FONT ROFL. I CAN DO IT TOO!


    Fixed it up for you since you can't speak English apparently.
    You're an idiot, everything you said is a lie, first the L115 scopes in faster, they have different scopes, actually the only stat difference is that the M-200 is a little more accurate but has more recoil, now stop complaining and just play, jeez.

  2. #17
    The_Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head....
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Fritz View Post
    Go fuck yourself bitch where someone might actually care.

    "your an idiot, everythign you said is a lie" - Not really, l2read

    "They have different scopes" - You are an idiot, they zoom same -> therefore my point

    "Firs the L115 scopes in faster" - They all scope in same speed -> Yet another idiotic comment

    "the only actually stat difference is the M200 is alittle more accurate but has more recoil" - HAHAHAHAHAH You truly show your stupidity in this sentence because a) It's bolt action so it doesn't matter that it has more recoil and b) 3 points isn't a little rofl, that's a lot of accuracy c) There are like 4 stats that are different rofl

    "stop complaing and just play jeez" - Just no a) l2spell b) your an idiot


    YOU LOOK LIKE A GRADE-A FAGGOT WITH YOUR TEXT COLORED AND NEW FONT ROFL. I CAN DO IT TOO!


    Fixed it up for you since you can't speak English apparently.
    You're an idiot, everything you said is a lie, first the L115 scopes in faster, they have different scopes, actually the only stat difference is that the M-200 is a little more accurate but has more recoil, now stop complaining and just play, jeez.
    WELL! YOU GOT FUCKED BY NEXON!! GET OVER IT!! they have your money, why are you on here flaming people because of YOUR fuck up? you got NexOwned. why flame people? get a life. people have their own opinions. if you're that worried about a damn gun in a damn game then 1) get a life 2) get a girlfriend 3) get people who actually care. why else would you make a thread? you make a thread to hear people's comments. you think i'm stupid? you're the one who got owned by nexon. you can go fuck yourself. you're nothing but a little kid who has nothing better to do than complain about something on a public thread then flame people for their comments. if you don't want to hear what people have to say then don't post. so i guess your colored text and font makes YOU a Grade-A faggot too right? grow up.
    Last edited by The_Nightmare; 06-09-2010 at 07:31 PM.
    Friendship is kinda like pissing your pants, everyone sees it but only you get that warm feeling.



    Respect lists are for ass kissers that are too lazy to do the job directly.

    Appreciate our coders. If you use their hack then thank them. It's not hard to click the button.

    Thank me if i helped in any way

  3. #18
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Nightmare View Post
    WELL! since you want to flame i guess i'll give a little of my own. YOU GOT FUCKED BY NEXON!! GET OVER IT!! they have your money, why are you on here flaming people because of YOUR fuck up? get a life. people have their own opinions. if you're that worried about a damn gun in a damn game then 1) get a life 2) get a girlfriend 3) get people who actually care. why else would you make a thread? you make a thread to hear people's comments. you think i'm stupid? you're the one who got owned by nexon. you can go fuck yourself. you're nothing but a little kid who has nothing better to do than complain about something on a public thread then flame people for their comments. if you don't want to hear what people have to say then don't post. so i guess your colored text and font makes YOU a faggot too right? grow up.
    Lets get this straight, he called me an idiot and said everything I said was a lie so I can FUCKING respond if I want to. You don't like that GTFO OUT OF MY THREAD. Does it look like I'm crying? No, if you actually READ my thread instead of coming here to raise your post count, I said I'm not raging. Lets get this straight too, I'm the star on my bball team, average 16 ppg, 6ft 5in, I have a hot gf, get straight A's, and in top 5 of my class. I think you are a fat 11 year old who has nothing better to do than eat potato chips and think your cool flaming people.

  4. #19
    mrperkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Fritz View Post
    Lets get this straight, he called me an idiot and said everything I said was a lie so I can FUCKING respond if I want to. You don't like that GTFO OUT OF MY THREAD. Does it look like I'm crying? No, if you actually READ my thread instead of coming here to raise your post count, I said I'm not raging. Lets get this straight too, I'm the star on my bball team, average 16 ppg, 6ft 5in, I have a hot gf, get straight A's, and in top 5 of my class. I think you are a fat 11 year old who has nothing better to do than eat potato chips and think your cool flaming people.
    Yeah Ouch. Ur Trying t hurt someones feelings with those cruel words.

    Yeah i agree why spend MONEY ON A FREE TO PLAY GAME?

    EXPECIALLY A PERM I MEAN U WANNA BE A NO LIFE LOSER WHO SPENDS HIS WHOLE PAYCHECK ON VIP HACKS AND NX?


    WDF? GROWZ UP A BIT

  5. #20
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    the GP L9 is the best one.. and still the only one i ever use.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  6. #21
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperkins View Post
    Yeah Ouch. Ur Trying t hurt someones feelings with those cruel words.

    Yeah i agree why spend MONEY ON A FREE TO PLAY GAME?

    EXPECIALLY A PERM I MEAN U WANNA BE A NO LIFE LOSER WHO SPENDS HIS WHOLE PAYCHECK ON VIP HACKS AND NX?


    WDF? GROWZ UP A BIT
    Grow up a bit? Are you kidding me? Did you read my post? I have a fucking life, probably a better one than you. The only money that goes on this account is the stuff I make from coding for a rsps and donations people give me. Not a cent of the money I make in irl goes to online games. Sorry, but gf bitch.

  7. #22
    The_Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head....
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Fritz View Post
    Lets get this straight, he called me an idiot and said everything I said was a lie so I can FUCKING respond if I want to. You don't like that GTFO OUT OF MY THREAD. Does it look like I'm crying? No, if you actually READ my thread instead of coming here to raise your post count, I said I'm not raging. Lets get this straight too, I'm the star on my bball team, average 16 ppg, 6ft 5in, I have a hot gf, get straight A's, and in top 5 of my class. I think you are a fat 11 year old who has nothing better to do than eat potato chips and think your cool flaming people.
    HA!! how original. whether he said anything or not, you called ME stupid for my post. what did I do? NOTHING!! just commented on the stats of the gun... right?!?!?! star of the bball team with 16 ppg? you watch too many teeny movies. a hot gf? yea right, in your dreams homie, painting a face on your hand doesn't count. straight A's and top 5 of your class? that's right, you're one of the bitches i used to beat up in school. chumps like you who brag about shit are the one's who don't have it. i NEVER flame people, but when you think you're bad cuz you're a 16 year old begging your parents for scraps for that nx gun that you complain about, then post a thread about it, then have nothing but negative things to say then go fuck yourself. when you make a post you have to expect positive and negative comments about it. your pic says it all, you're a little kid who still feeds off of his moms tits.
    Friendship is kinda like pissing your pants, everyone sees it but only you get that warm feeling.



    Respect lists are for ass kissers that are too lazy to do the job directly.

    Appreciate our coders. If you use their hack then thank them. It's not hard to click the button.

    Thank me if i helped in any way

  8. #23
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Nightmare View Post
    HA!! how original. whether he said anything or not, you called ME stupid for my post. what did I do? NOTHING!! just commented on the stats of the gun... right?!?!?! star of the bball team with 16 ppg? you watch too many teeny movies. a hot gf? yea right, in your dreams homie, painting a face on your hand doesn't count. straight A's and top 5 of your class? that's right, you're one of the bitches i used to beat up in school. chumps like you who brag about shit are the one's who don't have it. i NEVER flame people, but when you think you're bad cuz you're a 16 year old begging your parents for scraps for that nx gun that you complain about, then post a thread about it, then have nothing but negative things to say then go fuck yourself. when you make a post you have to expect positive and negative comments about it. your pic says it all, you're a little kid who still feeds off of his moms tits.
    You never flame people yet the first words of you post were 'You are an idiot, everything you said was a lie'...Lol?

    I fucking code for a rsps for my money, people give me donations you bitch. Just cause you can't do anything that people actually want doesn't mean you need to be a jealous twit. I laugh at you calling me a liar because I'm smarter, better, and stronger than you.

  9. #24
    mrperkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Breezy
    .... suggestion quit life?


    ull get raped with a perm or not.

    hehe I DOUBT U HAVE A GF U HAVE A HEADSET ON


    *CHUCKLES*

  10. #25
    thyslyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Cardboard BOX
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Blah
    Jeez, its only has 3 more accuracy thats not much...

  11. #26
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lawl at you kids, so everyone who plays CoD MW2 and uses mic doesn't have gf? Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad story bro.

    That doesn't even make sense "ull get raped with a perm or not."

    And can you kids please learn english?

  12. #27
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by thyslyer View Post
    Jeez, its only has 3 more accuracy thats not much...
    Kidding me? Look at the difference 3 accuracy makes in the assault rifles...that's a lot.

  13. #28
    mrperkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Breezy
    u complaining cuz u suck without 3 acc points


    how old are you like 12?


    getting mommy buyin u nx

  14. #29
    The_Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head....
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Owner Fritz View Post
    You never flame people yet the first words of you post were 'You are an idiot, everything you said was a lie'...Lol?

    I fucking code for a rsps for my money, people give me donations you bitch. Just cause you can't do anything that people actually want doesn't mean you need to be a jealous twit. I laugh at you calling me a liar because I'm smarter, better, and stronger than you.
    LMMFAO!! read the posts!! i never once called you an idiot OR a liar, get your people straight! all i did was comment on the gun stats. good for you if you code, do i care? no! am i jealous of a kid? hell no! laugh all you want but you got the wrong person. you're just another kid who can't read . smarter? maybe but i'm wiser. better? not quite, you haven't even graduated high school yet. stronger? you wish you were, you're the kind of kid who would be my bitch. learn to read before you open your cocksucker.
    Friendship is kinda like pissing your pants, everyone sees it but only you get that warm feeling.



    Respect lists are for ass kissers that are too lazy to do the job directly.

    Appreciate our coders. If you use their hack then thank them. It's not hard to click the button.

    Thank me if i helped in any way

  15. #30
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperkins View Post
    u complaining cuz u suck without 3 acc points


    how old are you like 12?


    getting mommy buyin u nx
    Says the one who can't spell and talks like a 7 year old.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Nexon Fucked me over HELP
    By DinishK in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 03:29 PM
  2. nexon fucked me over.
    By killakid'sBakUpAcc in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 05:41 PM
  3. FUCK YOU NEXON YOU FUCKED ME OVER ONE TOO MANY TIMES
    By Stifmeister in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:45 AM
  4. Well nexon fucked us hard
    By SuperDOoche in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 09:56 AM
  5. Nexon= Fucking Idiots
    By GraveX in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 08:51 PM