Thanks

Great video editor

Hi, im a great video editor willing to edit and promote the site for vip access. i have proof off my youtube channel send me a message if your intrested and i will show proof. My freind told me MPGH Needs a good editor and their willing to give vip for one.

I have SvP
    Last edited by StrDatMage; 06-26-2010 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks
    Sony Vegas Pro.

Thanks
    Yes, i have that.

Thanks
    I can edit a short clip for you and show proof if you want add me msn smallzkid@yahoo.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yeeeah...no.

No proof, no nothing, I think you're a scam and a wanker to be honest.

Thanks
    Are you stupid? i said if your serious about this talk to me and ill show proof. i didn't show proof because of waste of time idiots like you.. but if u really want proof YouTube - Kanaal van VideoResponsability

my 2 montages are on there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by StrDatMage View Post
    Are you stupid? i said if your serious about this talk to me and ill show proof. i didn't show proof because of waste of time idiots like you.. but if u really want proof YouTube - Kanaal van VideoResponsability

my 2 montages are on there.
    First of all, you're insulting my intelligent, I am not a little childish little pissant like you.

I am dead honest, you need to get your head out of your arse to think that I will believes the shit you're saying without proof posted first of all. Because quite frankly it is on the verge of BEGGING, which is against the rules here in MPGH.

Show proof before you run you piss filled mouth, I questioned you because you're like the other 1,000 fucking douchbags who comes in here like they own the fucking internet, scamming and begging for shit here in MPGH, Posting that video link FIRST would've been the smartest thing you did in your life.

If it such a bloody waste of time, then fuck off, because quite frankly, if you don't care to share your..interesting..videos with 'idiots' like me, then you have another thing coming. Because I am not going to be the only one to tell you to piss off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    First of all, you're insulting my intelligent, I am not a little childish little pissant like you.

I am dead honest, you need to get your head out of your arse to think that I will believes the shit you're saying without proof posted first of all. Because quite frankly it is on the verge of BEGGING, which is against the rules here in MPGH.

Show proof before you run you piss filled mouth, I questioned you because you're like the other 1,000 fucking douchbags who comes in here like they own the fucking internet, scamming and begging for shit here in MPGH, Posting that video link FIRST would've been the smartest thing you did in your life.

If it such a bloody waste of time, then fuck off, because quite frankly, if you don't care to share your..interesting..videos with 'idiots' like me, then you have another thing coming. Because I am not going to be the only one to tell you to piss off.
    LOL, Buddy calm down. I'm not one of the douchbag assholes your talking about, jeez i told you, im not taking this as a fucking joke, and im not begging either. I told you 3 times i have proof you want a video? here's a video, shit..

The vid is not fully edited, its a preview, but i think its alright. I'm working on the full video right now

Thanks
    PS: Only reason im doing this is because my friend told me that mpgh accepts editors for vip, so how am i begging? i thought this was legit. I never knew?

Thanks
    Wrong section is wrong.
    /Closed