View Poll Results: You guys hate Elite Moderators too?

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Yes, fucking bitches I want to kill them.

    71 78.89%
  • No, because I'm an elite-fag too.

    19 21.11%
  • I don't even play in Elite Mod rooms.....

    22 24.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 315
  1. #166
    RedThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,599
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    553
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol, im a 2lt4 with a .71 kdr and a 21% hs rate, completely legit no aimbots needed but apparently jabuuty thinsk headshots need hacks, your 1 of the whiners when someone gets an unbele NO DOUBT
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

    14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

  2. #167
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
    lol, im a 2lt4 with a .71 kdr and a 21% hs rate, completely legit no aimbots needed but apparently jabuuty thinsk headshots need hacks, your 1 of the whiners when someone gets an unbele NO DOUBT
    I just put 2 and 2 together
    He's on a hacking site.
    low kdr, and there were public hacks back then, or he lotto'd
    if you're a sniper like me, your HS ratio will go down low.
    and why are you putting words into my mouth?


  3. #168
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I just put 2 and 2 together
    He's on a hacking site.
    low kdr, and there were public hacks back then, or he lotto'd
    if you're a sniper like me, your HS ratio will go down low.
    and why are you putting words into my mouth?
    I think my KDR is good, me and him played 1vs1, we was even. We both agreed if I had my glasses and he had a better internet, we've been far better. xD

  4. #169
    neononxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Posts
    1,227
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    341
    My Mood
    Goofy
    The HS% is total legit. the KDR is on purpose for fooling people.

    If you can't play with out an aimbot why play at all.

  5. #170
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I think my KDR is good, me and him played 1vs1, we was even. We both agreed if I had my glasses and he had a better internet, we've been far better. xD
    It was pretty even anyways.


  6. #171
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    What rank are you?
    everybody at MPGH has low legit kdrs
    what the fuck is this..
    dude, im MSG2 with a 1.95 kdr.
    Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action
    *cough* im legit *cough*

  7. #172
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    dude, im MSG2 with a 1.95 kdr.
    Combat Arms My Avatar -- Online FPS Action
    *cough* im legit *cough*


    NO proof


  8. #173
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dam sometimes they think I hack....

  9. #174
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by 's Ali View Post
    Dam sometimes they think I hack....
    I got kicked because someone was using OPK and I said hacker. I got kicked because the elite wanted to be friends with the hacker and get free VIP. What a noob.

  10. #175
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post


    I got kicked because someone was using OPK and I said hacker. I got kicked because the elite wanted to be friends with the hacker and get free VIP. What a noob.
    Now that sir is a FAIL

  11. #176
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post


    Now that sir is a FAIL
    Why yes, yes it is. They shouldn't have elite mods at all.

  12. #177
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    I heard if you Abuse Elite Mod enough, Nexon will ban you for a couple of days

    -_____-

  13. #178
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
    I heard if you Abuse Elite Mod enough, Nexon will ban you for a couple of days

    -_____-
    It should be a permanent ban.

  14. #179
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hmmh, thats a little overboard i think.

  15. #180
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
    Hmmh, thats a little overboard i think.
    Okay, 15 day ban, depending on how many times you abuse it.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. fuck the new york times
    By ace76543 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 02:58 AM
  2. fuck the rain
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
  4. PB if fuck*** the bypasses
    By crazy4her in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:38 PM
  5. Tutorial: Fuck the Curse word Filter (US)
    By SadisticGrin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 02:13 AM

Tags for this Thread