Thread: cbl dirty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    patrick43215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    cbl dirty

    some guy with no life frapped me speed hacking and now i am cbl dirty
    does this mean im gonna be banned?
    I suffer from Arachnohomophobia: the fear of gay spiders.

  2. #2
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Probably .

  3. #3
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    nope.
    it only means u cant get into good clans. other than mpgh clan
    or ur friends' clans.

  4. #4
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    Rofl we dont want speed hacker in the clan

  5. #5
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    it was prob me :P


    Multi

  6. #6
    patrick43215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
    Probably .
    does nexon check cbl or something?
    I suffer from Arachnohomophobia: the fear of gay spiders.

  7. #7
    weepee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    967
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Cool
    So you're basically mad now? Lul.

  8. #8
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Maybe yes, maybe not.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  9. #9
    mapletree111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    if he sends it to nexon and they approve that it's 100% hacking then you would get ban

  10. #10
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    Maybe, maybe not. Who knows ??
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  11. #11
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick43215 View Post
    some guy with no life frapped me speed hacking and now i am cbl dirty
    does this mean im gonna be banned?
    Your post is quite stupid
    are a no life being worried that you're CBL Dirty
    Nobody told you to hack in the first place dumbass.
    What rank are you anyways.
    I got a name change because I was CBL Dirty-- got hacked on my main by some kid in my community and then he used minichams and took a picture
    / I'm not dirty anymore woop woop.


  12. #12
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Well you can waste ten dollars to Nexon and buy name change.
    It feels more like a bribe. Pay them not to ban you.

  13. #13
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_fAn View Post
    Well you can waste ten dollars to Nexon and buy name change.
    It feels more like a bribe. Pay them not to ban you.
    Doesn't matter.
    It's a free game anyways
    gotta pay at some time


  14. #14
    patrick43215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Your post is quite stupid
    are a no life being worried that you're CBL Dirty
    Nobody told you to hack in the first place dumbass.
    What rank are you anyways.
    I got a name change because I was CBL Dirty-- got hacked on my main by some kid in my community and then he used minichams and took a picture
    / I'm not dirty anymore woop woop.
    ur post fails
    i never said i cared about being cbl dirty, i just dont want to get banned
    i dont care about losing my rank but i have over 100k gp on this account
    and according to ur logic u have no life because u cared enough about being cbl dirty that you paid for a name change
    I suffer from Arachnohomophobia: the fear of gay spiders.

  15. #15
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,295
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick43215 View Post
    ur post fails
    i never said i cared about being cbl dirty, i just dont want to get banned
    i dont care about losing my rank but i have over 100k gp on this account
    and according to ur logic u have no life because u cared enough about being cbl dirty that you paid for a name change
    Wait what
    you said you don't want to be banned in your first post
    im fking confused by all the damn noobs on mpgh these days





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should I get a NameChange? CBL Dirty
    By Jabuuty671 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 02:05 AM
  2. will nexon become cbl dirty?
    By emokidof1994 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:57 PM
  3. CBL Dirty. Wow. Bitches...
    By wilsonlam197 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:35 AM
  4. B1aCk OPs CBL dirty accepted :)
    By wsxzaq in forum Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:43 AM
  5. IF UR CBL DIRTY AND U CHANGE UR NAME!~
    By El Narco in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 10:04 AM