Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83
  1. #16
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    WHAT THE HELL BOMBS, I'm only on cause no one elses is on. If another minion is on, i'm off >_____________>
    Im on nigga.

  2. #17
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Im on nigga.
    .

  3. #18
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    WHAT THE HELL BOMBS, I'm only on cause no one elses is on. If another minion is on, i'm off >_____________>
    Calm down sparky

  4. #19
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,947
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    .


  5. #20
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    o_O All I've wanted to do was be the Moderator for the MOTW's, they're not even every week, it's like, every 3 and a half weeks. ._______.

  6. #21
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    o_O All I've wanted to do was be the Moderator for the MOTW's, they're not even every week, it's like, every 3 and a half weeks. ._______.

    you gonna rage quit?

  7. #22
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol

    OT: District is pretty much the most active minion. He does his job and isn't very good at CA

  8. #23
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dis, sucks. >>;

    Complaining in CA. xD

  9. #24
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Dis, sucks. >>;

    Complaining in CA. xD


  10. #25
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    Im always active
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  11. #26
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    No they are not... i think u are ZOOM and Ali the best minions

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAvenger For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-03-2010),Zoom (07-03-2010)

  13. #27
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ali's CA EU
    Ill be a good minion for rez section, I opened anything that has a new post in my tabs, so im running like a lot of page in one go
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #28
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    o_O All I've wanted to do was be the Moderator for the MOTW's, they're not even every week, it's like, every 3 and a half weeks. ._______.
    Because I don't think that Dave want to give free VIP a lot ...

    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    No they are not... i think u are ZOOM and Ali the best minions
    You say because we are minion for EU but whatever I'll be a good minion for CA NA since I play it

    And the minions aren't active enough because they have a life Distinct /

  15. #29
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    Because I don't think that Dave want to give free VIP a lot ...



    You say because we are minion for EU but whatever I'll be a good minion for CA NA since I play it

    And the minions aren't active enough because they have a life Distinct /
    Minions shouldn't have a life.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Ali (07-03-2010)

  17. #30
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinct View Post


    Minions shouldn't have a life.

    QFT / .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. whos do you think is better minons are gms
    By JJLINKIN20 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:58 PM
  2. Who do /you think will get minion?
    By Son in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:00 PM
  3. Who you think would get minion?
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 04:51 AM
  4. DO YOU THINK LOLZ2MUCH SHOULD BE A MPGH OR A MINION FO?!?!
    By shadowxeno in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. do you think video games are a hazard.
    By gunslinger55 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread