Thread: hahaaa!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    taupule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii Babbbehhh,
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I wonder though
    How can you find $35?
    There's no $35 dollar bill lmfao
    i didn't say i found a 35 dollar bill, lmao.
    Please read correctly.

    "I PITY THE FOOL" , which is

  2. #32
    taupule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii Babbbehhh,
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post
    I'm serious

    That's stealing.
    oh, ahha.

    So what if there was a case filled with a million bucks, You
    some how would just put it back where'd you found it or
    somehow plead to the judge that "You found it". ?

  3. #33
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by taupule View Post
    i didn't say i found a 35 dollar bill, lmao.
    Please read correctly.

    "I PITY THE FOOL" , which is
    I never said you did.
    What's there to read?
    You just said you found $35 on the ground as far as I can recall.

    no double posting, it's not respected here.

    How am I a fool?
    You're the one making vague posts


  4. #34
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I never said you did.
    What's there to read?
    You just said you found $35 on the ground as far as I can recall.

    no double posting, it's not respected here.

    How am I a fool?
    You're the one making vague posts
    The guy in your signature is using a M200 ghillie.

  5. #35
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by taupule View Post
    oh, ahha.

    So what if there was a case filled with a million bucks, You
    some how would just put it back where'd you found it or
    somehow plead to the judge that "You found it". ?
    If I found a million dollars I would finish paying your mum (Hard Worker) and then pay the judges to let me go.

    Simple

    35$ is a lot less so put it back
    I'm back.

  6. #36
    taupule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii Babbbehhh,
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    I never said you did.
    What's there to read?
    You just said you found $35 on the ground as far as I can recall.

    no double posting, it's not respected here.

    How am I a fool?
    You're the one making vague posts
    Oh really?
    Cause it looks like you were referring it to my thread. but
    we'll never know, because i'm not the one behind your computer.

  7. #37
    taupule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii Babbbehhh,
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post


    If I found a million dollars I would finish paying your mum (Hard Worker) and then pay the judges to let me go.

    Simple

    35$ is a lot less so put it back
    But isn't that stealing ? :P

  8. #38
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by taupule View Post
    Oh really?
    Cause it looks like you were referring it to my thread. but
    we'll never know, because i'm not the one behind your computer.

    You're not making any sense.
    I was referring it to your thread.
    ----Can somebody please translate for this guy.


  9. #39
    Distinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    516
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



    You're not making any sense.
    I was referring it to your thread.
    ----Can somebody please translate for this guy.
    The guy in your signature is using a M200 ghillie.

  10. #40
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Basically Jabuuty is raging you /
    I'm back.

  11. #41
    taupule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Honolulu Hawaii Babbbehhh,
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



    You're not making any sense.
    I was referring it to your thread.
    ----Can somebody please translate for this guy.
    Ok dude, but look why would you post
    that there is no $35 bill , isn't that what
    everybody knows. I mean cmon , seriously?

  12. #42
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by taupule View Post
    Ok dude, but look why would you post
    that there is no $35 bill , isn't that what
    everybody knows. I mean cmon , seriously?
    Exactly, I'm pointing out the obvious, but some people here at MPGH are stupid fucktards and can't figure it out themselves.
    I'm not the one posting vague threads


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123