Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    wtf, no Rules are Rules, and No Newphag is going to come in and change them unless they are jussofresh1
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  2. #32
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    Well I am not a kid or child, not even a teenager, the fact is I have kids and a teenagers.

    From what I have seen in my lifetime, only those that call others names, and talk negatively about others are the pussy and cowards.

    From serving in the Marines those that boast the most are usually the 1st to piss themselves in war, and also usually the idiots that get others killed. I seen mob rule, growing up when there was still race fights at schools in the 80's. I have seen where those that are wrong stand in the crowd, but are not able to stand alone.

    Mob rule is were the bullies get courage from being in a group, and 9 times out of 10, they just go with the flow, and are unaware of what they are doing. Fact is people say things just trying to fit in. Not how they feel or think or even believe. In truth most bullies are scared and nothing but cowards themselves.

    I am well aware that a % of the members on this and other sights are children/teenagers, but there is also a % that are adults. Another fact is their are more adults that play online games then children/teenagers do. Both are vital in any gaming community.

    The rules in life are simple, if you want to be respected then show others respect, if you want to be treated a piece of crap, then treat others that way. This applies in areas of life.

    As far as the rules go, of this and other websights, Your correct they have rules, but many are not abiding by the rules or guidelines of this sight. If the rules and guidelines are not being enforced by the moderators or admin then the issue is either they do not have the ability or authority, or they are neglecting their responsablity as moderators or admin.

    Reread the agreement for this sight.

  3. #33
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    Well I am not a kid or child, not even a teenager, the fact is I have kids and a teenagers.

    From what I have seen in my lifetime, only those that call others names, and talk negatively about others are the pussy and cowards.

    From serving in the Marines those that boast the most are usually the 1st to piss themselves in war, and also usually the idiots that get others killed. I seen mob rule, growing up when there was still race fights at schools in the 80's. I have seen where those that are wrong stand in the crowd, but are not able to stand alone.

    Mob rule is were the bullies get courage from being in a group, and 9 times out of 10, they just go with the flow, and are unaware of what they are doing. Fact is people say things just trying to fit in. Not how they feel or think or even believe. In truth most bullies are scared and nothing but cowards themselves.

    I am well aware that a % of the members on this and other sights are children/teenagers, but there is also a % that are adults. Another fact is their are more adults that play online games then children/teenagers do. Both are vital in any gaming community.

    The rules in life are simple, if you want to be respected then show others respect, if you want to be treated a piece of crap, then treat others that way. This applies in areas of life.

    As far as the rules go, of this and other websights, Your correct they have rules, but many are not abiding by the rules or guidelines of this sight. If the rules and guidelines are not being enforced by the moderators or admin then the issue is either they do not have the ability or authority, or they are neglecting their responsablity as moderators or admin.

    Reread the agreement for this sight.
    This is the internet.

  4. #34
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    this is the internet. These things may all be true in real life, but on the internet everybody acts the way they want. Whether its how they actually are in real life or like a dick. You just have to go with it and get over it. Remember that the internet and real life are not the same thing.

    Every once in a while you may hear of that guy that kills somebody because he was being mean to him; thats the guy that confuses the internet with how the real world is. But its just as bad when somebody brings real life to their internet life and tries to make us all act nice and stuff.

    oh, and...

  5. #35
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...rum-rules.html

    Perhaps some of you should read this post, its about the rules on MPGH if you think I am full of it.
    Last edited by trigot; 07-08-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: adding a line

  6. #36
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...rum-rules.html

    Perhaps some of you should read this post
    k .

  7. #37
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...rum-rules.html

    Perhaps some of you should read this post
    This site has evolved a lot since 2006 when that thread was made.

    The sign of an evolved and sophisticated society is that they are very violent and rude. I mean...America dude?

  8. #38
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,870
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    441
    My Mood
    Mellow
    did u notice that was posted on 2006 where in 2010 a lot shit changes dude


    Multi

  9. #39
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    So some of you are saying that the rules have changed, but have never been updated.

    If that is the case, then the rules/guidelines should be readdressed, Sense so many players have no respect for the rules and other members.

    But that again addresses the issue that the moderators either don't not have the authority/power, or are neglecting their duty. I know that is not the case, its more in the lines that its so overwhelming and being violated by so many that, they are not sure how to start enforcing the rules.

    Just because the rules were written a few years ago, or even a couple of hundred as the constitution was, does not mean they do not apply today.

    Most people do not know what their individual rights or power is, they also do not know how to stand within their rights while standing up against others.

    I seen on MPGH where people that have never fired a gun in real life give the specs for the airsoft gun, thinking that is how the guns compair to the real guns.

    Just like most things on the internet, the problem is sorting threw all the miss information to get to the facts.

    I have never liked dealing with opinions, because many opinions are wrong, when the facts on any matter speak more for themselves then the bullshit opinions.

  10. #40
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    I seen on MPGH where people that have never fired a gun in real life give the specs for the airsoft gun, thinking that is how the guns compair to the real guns.
    Can you prove this, or something?

    I know a lot of stuff about guns and etc, but this is just straight up retarded

    Like people that compare CoD to real life...

  11. #41
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,310
    Reputation
    1228
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    So some of you are saying that the rules have changed, but have never been updated.

    If that is the case, then the rules/guidelines should be readdressed, Sense so many players have no respect for the rules and other members.

    But that again addresses the issue that the moderators either don't not have the authority/power, or are neglecting their duty. I know that is not the case, its more in the lines that its so overwhelming and being violated by so many that, they are not sure how to start enforcing the rules.

    Just because the rules were written a few years ago, or even a couple of hundred as the constitution was, does not mean they do not apply today.

    Most people do not know what their individual rights or power is, they also do not know how to stand within their rights while standing up against others.

    I seen on MPGH where people that have never fired a gun in real life give the specs for the airsoft gun, thinking that is how the guns compair to the real guns.

    Just like most things on the internet, the problem is sorting threw all the miss information to get to the facts.

    I have never liked dealing with opinions, because many opinions are wrong, when the facts on any matter speak more for themselves then the bullshit opinions.
    No offense but why do you write an essay for every post? Sum it up in one paragraph.

  12. #42
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    You don’t understand the mentality of MPGH do you?
    This isn’t like most other communities.

  13. #43
    trigot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    10
    REPLY TO CAN I PROVE IT - If the requirement to post something on this sight was that what someone says could be proved or not, then there would be almost no post. REPLY TO CAN I PROVE IT. Better question is can you prove you prove me wrong. When it comes to weapons, there are those that use google and look at the 1st couple of hits they come across and then their those people that actually go to manufacture of those weapons for information. The people that post on any and all subjects may or may not know the facts, where as the those that have used and the manufacture would have those facts.

    WHY CAN'T I POST OR REPLY IN A PARAGRAPH INSTEAD OF A ESSAY? I divide things into different issues, because when they are all to gather, people lose the meaning. If you want I try to dumb it down so that all can understand.

    You don’t understand the mentality of MPGH do you? - see this again is where you are wrong, your assuming everybody is like you, when infact they are not, there are many on this sight that do not slander, and belittle others. Mostly it is just a few people with nothing better todo then to bitch about anything they can. As long as nobody is disagreeing with them they think it ok and acceptable for them to at like their shit does not stink (more then likely because they are people being intimidated and scared of others in the real world, allowing them to be dicks on here is not acceptable. Just because they where miss treated elsewhere does not make it right for them to do it to others here). In the real world, those are the people that are not accepted or told about the parties, In game those are the people that you vote out, or leave the game when they start acting that way. On this forum they seem to have no limits or control as to how they act and what they say.

    If its fun to fuck with other people, you need to accept that you will be fucked with back, if you are not able to take what you dish out, then maybe the issue is not me and others that ignore what they do, but maybe the issue is those that are abusing others within the intent of this forum.

    Now some simple and true facts, making treats is illegal, anything you post on the internet says on the internet and can come back on you, legally or personally. Very simple if you would not say something to someone face maybe you should not say it, or even type it where the world could see. I know many people use false names on the internet, but the facts are everything is traceable on the internet, Myself and others can track your IP address, who your internet provider is, and even find your billing addresses as well as who pays for your internet access. Its not that difficult. A few years ago, all activity on the internet in the US is recorded. Just as what you watch on TV is recorded. And even black boxes in newer vehicles, that can keep GPS location, your speed the amount of pressure to the breaks and what direction you were stearing. Cell phones have a tracking in them now, your able to dial 911 on them and they can locate you within a 100 feet.

    So playing dumb and acting as if you did not know better, even on the internet, is not a good idea. You might think talking behind close doors is acceptable when I or you or anybody could go down to some local store, even wallmart, and purchase a listing device, to hear what is said in the house down the street. The Federal and Local Governments are all becoming more proactive against and tracking things on the internet.

    Now what I can tell you is this I have no problem with children or adults in general. There is only 1 person that I have gotten banned within combat arms, and that was a person less then a teenager playing the game, not so much about their age, but about what they were saying. Their account was banned, and IP Banned because of their age being under the TOS. Had they of relaxed and not been so offensive with their words, I would of let it go. I and others ask them to stop. It would not matter if the person was some old man miss treating kids or there is no reason for others in game, in real life or on this sight to be abused by those that think they are the shit, and that they are above the rules.

    Now on a side note about me, until I posted this, there was no flams against me that I can think of. I find it offensive and immature when the same people are always attacking and abusing others, either physically, vocally, or in print. That also means on the internet. Believing a lie or false rumor, and repeating it to others is just as bad, immature and offensive as the person that started it.

  14. #44
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Maybe yes, maybe not /



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

    trigot (07-08-2010)

  16. #45
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    I'm not gonna read that whole thing...

    I'm not a dick to everybody and neither are most people on Mpgh. But you don't have to be all proper and shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Any Indian here on the forums?
    By turbo159 in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:12 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 12:20 PM
  3. Opening the forum to PUBLIC?
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:31 PM
  4. hi im new to the forum :D
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 08:05 AM
  5. Two Biggest Spammers on the forums!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:39 AM