Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

I do believe MPGH's VIP's just shit on

So basically, MPGH's VIP's are coded poorly, I just bought them yesterday, I'm not going to go into detail on why they are so bad but I wanted a refund so I messaged a VIPS bruh and this is what the conversation was like, I just found it hilarious.

Hello, I would like to say I enjoy the VIP hacks, although they have many bugs and such there are a definite buy. I have one problem though, I used my parents credit card to buy the hacks are we don't have much money at this moment. I do apologize for wasting your time but I would like it if I could receive a refund, as I said my family is going through a hard time right now and even though twenty dollars is not much it is going to affect us. I will go short of begging you for a refund, I just purchased the hacks less then an hour ago, so it's not like I'm asking for a refund 25 days in.

I appreciate it,

Ezenemy l Josh
    Yes, I read that. But this is beyond seriousness, besides the fact the VIP hacks barely work and are poorly coded, for fuck sakes, I need that money, I will pay $5 in compensation, but I will go short of begging.
    We Do not DO REFUNDS. if theres aproblem with the hack,then it will be resolved and extensions will be givin. BUT NO REFUNDS,
    Alright there, don't lose your professionalism, oh wait there is none with this site. Who would help me with 'aproblem' then?
    I chucked at myself with the last message I sent.
    But anyways all in all, I have bought VIP from a certain site that used to have the best hacks, it seems respect and professionalism has died in the hacking community, I mean come on no refunds? And I mean, these would be GREAT! hacks if they fixed the bugs, but it seems they don't care, let me repeat GREAT! hacks.
    Last edited by Ezenemy; 07-08-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    So basically, MPGH's VIP's are coded poorly, I just bought them yesterday
    I mean come on no refunds? And I mean, these would be GREAT! hacks if they fixed the bugs, but it seems they don't care, let me repeat GREAT! hacks.
    If there is a bug then report it, and if your going to say mpgh's vip's are poorly coded then you deserve to not use them at all, You also deserve to be banned.

/Request Close
    -If your going to dis the vip's then you shouldn't have bought them, and if your family is going threw a hard time well then you shouldn't have asked your parents for them in the first time, This seems to relate back to you being the problem.

Your one of the first I have seen complain about them. Now GTFO or use what you paid for and stop bitching..

/Request Close Again.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Obviously if they gave refunds hey wouldnt make any money, duh.
    If some asshole were to buy VIP one day, download the hack, and then get a refund from it the would still hav the hack even after the refund. Therefore being able to use the hack until its detected.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    So basically, MPGH's VIP's are coded poorly, I just bought them yesterday, I'm not going to go into detail on why they are so bad but I wanted a refund so I messaged a VIPS bruh and this is what the conversation was like, I just found it hilarious.

I chucked at myself with the last message I sent.
    But anyways all in all, I have bought VIP from a certain site that used to have the best hacks, it seems respect and professionalism has died in the hacking community, I mean come on no refunds? And I mean, these would be GREAT! hacks if they fixed the bugs, but it seems they don't care, let me repeat GREAT! hacks.
    If you cannot comply with the terms of VIP, then don't buy it next time. Its your fault and no one elses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have the VIP and there is no laggs. The problem is your computer not the VIP .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    MPGH VIP is coded by Dave... Other sites have Teams or groups that work on the hacks, however Dave is alone. Not only is he by himself in coding the VIP, he's by himself for finding the addresses and updating it.

Also.. the guy told ya no refunds.. the site says no refunds.. i dont blame him for getting upset and losing his professionalism, because he told you no refunds, and you still ask for a refund...
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

Ali (07-08-2010),Vizz (07-08-2010),whit (07-08-2010)