View Poll Results: What is this

Voters
4. This poll is closed
  • This is good

    1 25.00%
  • Thanks for reminding me !

    1 25.00%
  • This is bullsh**

    2 50.00%

Thread: SOME TIPS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    supermarioh1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Post SOME TIPS

    It seems no one cares . . . w/e

    / request close thread
    Last edited by supermarioh1234; 07-09-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: No one like my tips

  2. #2
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Worst tips ever.

  3. #3
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,918
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    This is a fail, and if your going to post something as stupid as this then you are better off just putting it in your signature. /yea



    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. #4
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lold at windows
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  5. #5
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah
    Spam is a meat, how dude you post it?

  6. #6
    mrmage106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shit Town USA
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by supermarioh1234 View Post
    SOME MAYBE STUPID TIPS

    1 . After each patch , never run hacks when launching the first time . Hackshield may need to update . If you inject hacks while it is updating , it my screw up the Hackshield . ( Happen to me )

    2 . Red Dragon Injector is the best injector I have ever used . ( CREDITS GO TO CREATOR ) Recommend using it .

    3 . Alternate when using hacks , hack one game , don't the next . Repeat .

    4. When someone is kicking a hacker , always press F6 , and they might return you a favor . ( Unless using VIP , being racist , etc . . . )
    1. Never experienced that problem.
    2. I dislike the 6.0, since it doesn't actually inject for me, I just use PerX, it's damn good.

    3. I hack literally all the time on my "legit" account, I'm a closet hacker, and NO ONE catches onto my hacks. I use chams and boxes but don't use no recoil and no spread, and even when I do use no recoil and no spread, people don't realize I hack, I'm just really good at that. And if I haven't been banned so far, it's a good sign. (I'm also CBL clean, believe it or not, and I'm thinking of getting CBL verified so people will stfu saying I'm dirty cause of my KDR in clan wars, even though I'm not)

    4. They don't get to see a list of people who pressed F6, so really there's no point. Even if you did say F6, the legits will get pissed off at you and try to kick you because you disagreed with them.



    Want some good tips?

    1. Play on Grave Digger, chams are very noticeable on that map, and there's almost no walls blocking your chams and boxes, and there's a bunch of places you can camp, and when people hackusate you, just say you camped the whole game and that's why you have a good score.

    2. Play with a bunch of people that think you're legit and stack on one side. They won't kick you, and even if someone does, they'll defend you and press F6.

    3. Don't go for scores like 20-3 in Elimination Pro, hack, but take it easy and don't go crazy.

    4. When playing in an Elite room, go on the elite mod's side, don't prefire and don't make him see you know where everyone is. Most of the time, the Elite doesn't kick players on his team cause you help him out, and he kicks the really hardcore hackers on the other team. (If you're vip, don't bother going into Elite rooms, you'll just get rage kicked right away)

    5. Sometimes, when it's 1v4, and you're the 1, it's best to let the other team kill you and make it look like you don't cham, next time you get hackusated, your team will come to your defense.

    6. If you have texture chams, and you can choose the cham colors, use your favorite color for front, and yellow for back, it's proven yellow is the most noticeable color to humans, so you'll notice them even when you're not paying attention. I know when I cham and I use different colors, I sometimes get distracted and don't notice people I should with my chams.

    Hope this helped.
    Last edited by mrmage106; 07-09-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    Canada, Fuck yeah! You're not Canadian? Go fuck yourself!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmage106 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (07-09-2010)

  8. #7
    supermarioh1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmage106 View Post
    1. Never experienced that problem.
    2. I dislike the 6.0, since it doesn't actually inject for me, I just use PerX, it's damn good.

    3. I hack literally all the time on my "legit" account, I'm a closet hacker, and NO ONE catches onto my hacks. I use chams and boxes but don't use no recoil and no spread, and even when I do use no recoil and no spread, people don't realize I hack, I'm just really good at that. And if I haven't been banned so far, it's a good sign. (I'm also CBL clean, believe it or not, and I'm thinking of getting CBL verified so people will stfu saying I'm dirty cause of my KDR in clan wars, even though I'm not)

    4. They don't get to see a list of people who pressed F6, so really there's no point. Even if you did say F6, the legits will get pissed off at you and try to kick you because you disagreed with them.



    Want some good tips?

    1. Play on Grave Digger, chams are very noticeable on that map, and there's almost no walls blocking your chams and boxes, and there's a bunch of places you can camp, and when people hackusate you, just say you camped the whole game and that's why you have a good score.

    2. Play with a bunch of people that think you're legit and stack on one side. They won't kick you, and even if someone does, they'll defend you and press F6.

    3. Don't go for scores like 20-3 in Elimination Pro, hack, but take it easy and don't go crazy.

    4. When playing in an Elite room, go on the elite mod's side, don't prefire and don't make him see you know where everyone is. Most of the time, the Elite doesn't kick players on his team cause you help him out, and he kicks the really hardcore hackers on the other team. (If you're vip, don't bother going into Elite rooms, you'll just get rage kicked right away)

    5. Sometimes, when it's 1v4, and you're the 1, it's best to let the other team kill you and make it look like you don't cham, next time you get hackusated, your team will come to your defense.

    6. If you have texture chams, and you can choose the cham colors, use your favorite color for front, and yellow for back, it's proven yellow is the most noticeable color to humans, so you'll notice them even when you're not paying attention. I know when I cham and I use different colors, I sometimes get distracted and don't notice people I should with my chams.

    Hope this helped.
    Wow
    Im a piece of shit . . .
    This guy can take over my post
    Sorry for a the spam . . .
    Just wanted to help

  9. #8
    mrmage106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shit Town USA
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by supermarioh1234 View Post
    Wow
    Im a piece of shit . . .
    This guy can take over my post
    Sorry for a the spam . . .
    Just wanted to help
    No problem, bro, I just thought I could give some more tips, that's all.
    Canada, Fuck yeah! You're not Canadian? Go fuck yourself!

  10. #9
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Get a Life



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #10
    ~G36E~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,620
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why is everyone flamming this kid =.=

  12. #11
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    mrmage106's tips are great. . People should thank this guy and mr threadstarter for the helps
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    mrmage106 (07-09-2010)

  14. #12
    mrmage106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shit Town USA
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    mrmage106's tips are great. . People should thank this guy and mr threadstarter for the helps
    Hehe, thanks a lot!
    Canada, Fuck yeah! You're not Canadian? Go fuck yourself!

  15. #13
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    He is just being sarcastic



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #14
    mrmage106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shit Town USA
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    He is just being sarcastic
    Well, he did thank me so..
    Canada, Fuck yeah! You're not Canadian? Go fuck yourself!

  17. #15
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by supermarioh1234 View Post
    It seems no one cares . . . w/e

    / request close thread
    dont feel bad i made choob thread like this before too...

    click on this link.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...eed-chams.html
    notice nobody said "wrong section idiot!!""

    those were the good old days...



    ^Thanks to RJ^




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Could use some tips on programs
    By DarkRai96 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 07:08 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Some tips on becoming pro!
    By krishna in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. Ship glitch video and some tips.
    By ineverhack in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. I need some tips!
    By Jerk in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:08 AM
  5. i need some tips..........
    By dw3fan in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 12:28 AM